Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Im getting a new one but it's free as the housing executive (council equivalent her in NI) is providing me with it. No way I could afford a new kitchen
We had new kitchens and bathrooms 2 years ago. It's the most basic of kitchens and bathrooms. They ripped out a good fan in my bedroom that was brilliant. They put a new one in that's just plastic and now I get mould in the bathroom. The toilet seat didn't fit properly 🤣 we bought our own in the end. But the work is very poor, my kitchen floor has joins in as they didn't use the right size. I'm greatful to be in a council house but the work is shocking

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
We had new kitchens and bathrooms 2 years ago. It's the most basic of kitchens and bathrooms. They ripped out a good fan in my bedroom that was brilliant. They put a new one in that's just plastic and now I get mould in the bathroom. The toilet seat didn't fit properly 🤣 we bought our own in the end. But the work is very poor, my kitchen floor has joins in as they didn't use the right size. I'm greatful to be in a council house but the work is shocking
My kitchen has seen better days , so anything will be better than what I have at the minute

"my mum thinks i have bipolar"

So all these lives stating you have it... you don't actually have a diagnosis
She’s been diagnosed BPD, her moods are too quick cycles to be Bipolar, it fits BPD. Plus alcoholism, that’s going to cause downers. She’s thick as s. She has a diagnosis, stop assuming you have others ya weirdo

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
J on live begging again "this could complete it for us"

Whos us? The only person benefiting from this live pro is her but she keeps saying " all WE need is..."

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud