Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
You were commenting in his live today with ya team badge? Unless that's another account
No that was me… you’ll see me in a few lives that i’ve previously sent heart mes too,probably zacs reds and EQ. Mostly on my normal account. I liked all of them at some point, i’ve only been on tiktok since december & had my eyeballs opened. I comment in nearly all their lives
if i ain’t blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️and i still think they are all arseholes

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I dont know why this is a discussion... Religion is a personal belief system? People still attend church, every Sunday my church is full of people who attend for services but we also have a mosque as well which is constantly in use. Just because in peoples day to day lives we don't think or see it does not mean no one attends.
I’m going to see Franklin Graham on Saturday, never been in a chu since I was a child but just want to go. My neighbour goes to church and use to play hymns for my Mum in hospital and pray with her 😭 I might enjoy this and find peace, I might not but nothing ventured nothing gained

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
No that was me… you’ll see me in a few lives that i’ve previously sent heart mes too,probably zacs reds and EQ. Mostly on my normal account. I liked all of them at some point, i’ve only been on tiktok since december & had my eyeballs opened. I comment in nearly all their lives
if i ain’t blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️and i still think they are all arseholes
Tbf I've had team badges but I've left all the teams I don't support now. I comment to troll except Zacs as I don't mind him. One thing I am proud of is never joining Angies team 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I dont really attend church but I do like seeing the gravestones and paying my respects. Its still a sacred place where people were buried... still family members there or soldiers who fought and were buried
I’m close to a massive graveyard, I love reading all the really old headstones. There 1 in the oldest part (fenced off but I got in 😂) it’s made of bronze and it’s for a horse 🥺