Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m close to a massive graveyard, I love reading all the really old headstones. There 1 in the oldest part (fenced off but I got in 😂) it’s made of bronze and it’s for a horse 🥺
I'm the same and love reading them! Seeing who they were, I think gravestones tell a story and I love learning about them all!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Watching Angie from out side
Life on the edge must have CC open at all times the nosey old t because straight away she said CC posted what that women said do off life on the edge go and report that back to soapy 🤣🤣
I seen some of CC peeps in the chat saying it was on here so maybe she read the chat - i get blocked on my CC account I'm not sure how people are escaping the block list :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I seen some of CC peeps in the chat saying it was on here so maybe she read the chat - i get blocked on my CC account I'm not sure how people are escaping the block list :ROFLMAO:
Oh right but life on the edge does read here “waves the old hag “ Yeah I’m blocked on my accounts I have to go on my real account to see her s lives 🤣🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Tbf I've had team badges but I've left all the teams I don't support now. I comment to troll except Zacs as I don't mind him. One thing I am proud of is never joining Angies team 🤣🤣
I don’t even know whos team i’ve joined🤣 I have issues. I’ll go through stages of being pissed off with someone, like EQ when she says vile s, i’ll hate her, want to kick her head in even 👀then ill forget about it after a couple of weeks and start liking watching her again so i look like a massive hypocrite 🤣I have the same issues in my real life with people. When i’m meant to be in a huff with the other half i’ll forget that i’m in a huff & start talking to him again

Last edited: