Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I don’t even knows who team i’ve joined🤣 I have issues. I’ll go through stages of being pissed off with someone, like EQ when she says vile s, i’ll hate her, want to kick her head in even 👀then ill forget about it after a couple of weeks and start liking watching her again so i look like a massive hypocrite 🤣I have the same issues in my real life with people. When i’m meant to be in a huff with the other half i’ll forget that i’m in a huff & start talking to him again
I'm a bit the same. Too forgiving. I don't think we have to hate people to call them out on their wrong doings, or not ever have empathy for them if they are having a hard time (except Angie). This is the way these people work. Manipulation of emotions, so we often don't know how we feel and can change opinions. It a head do at times but we are learning 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I was talking to my friend yesterday about travellers, theyre only religious and at church for christenings,weddings,funerals and first communions. Never see them attend church every Sunday
The travellers I know near me all go to church, the men go every Sunday but the woman and children only go 1 Sunday a month and special occasions. I used to go..I'm not a believer though.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
The travellers I know near me all go to church, the men go every Sunday but the woman and children only go 1 Sunday a month and special occasions. I used to go..I'm not a believer though.
The travellers across for me never go. Any tv show I’ve watched they never go regularly either. I do t care what people do but if you’re quoting the bible, saying you’re religious then you should imo go to church or to whatever house of god that fits your reli

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I find a lot of travellers speak with their own twang. I have family who are Irish and they sound nothing like PearlTony,Bridgey,Gypsy Queen
He said he was speaking Gaeilge but it definitely wasn't unless he's made up he's own version 😂

Edit to say when I said "speaking irish" I mean as in the language, I realise reading back my comment isn't clear. We call the language Gaeilge "Irish " in Ireland 🙂