Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right, about J and live pro.

If she does get gifted heavily and somehow wins in top 5 and gets live pro, you need to be taking in 1 million diamonds every single month. So £10,000 in gifts every month. She will not be able to sustain this. It’s clear to me that the only reason she is going for this, is to profit from the gifts sent in order for her to get it, or try and get it, because she fully knows she is NOT a live pro, and cannot sustain the requirements to be a live pro. She just wants the money. Which is fing grim and I hope every penny will be declared to DWP.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

If she does get gifted heavily and somehow wins in top 5 and gets live pro, you need to be taking in 1 million diamonds every single month. So £10,000 in gifts every month. She will not be able to sustain this. It’s clear to me that the only reason she is going for this, is to profit from the gifts sent in order for her to get it, or try and get it, because she fully knows she is NOT a live pro, and cannot sustain the requirements to be a live pro. She just wants the money. Which is fing grim and I hope every penny will be declared to DWP.
Also shows how much of a t tiktok is , basically you can only be a pro if you're good at poncing money from your `community` HEY HERES A BADGE FOR MAKING US LOADS OF fING MONEY

Nov 10, 2023
Whoever that sassyfactfreak is has been in pearls all friendly again this morning. After the horrific stuff Pearl and people in her boxes have said about facts.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

We all know she got "approached" by TT if she even did because she begged the past month with subs it flagged on TT end due to income rise

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Its Coming Back Celine Dion GIF

🎶
Cause her lips don't exist 💃,
and he rigged the race tracks 🕺,
can't tell their species but chester licks their crack 🐽,
with the eyebrows a-miss ,
and the toupee lays flat,
Mrs B is a man - her cock drags on the mat

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We all know she got "approached" by TT if she even did because she begged the past month with subs it flagged on TT end due to income rise
On my main account I had the option to opt out of live pro. I could have went for it so I don’t know why she’s making herself sound so important like she had an exclusive invitation