Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Pearl’s eyeliner is thicker than Tam’s rhino skin
birth GIF

I’m out but listening to this trope. It’s infuriating me that Tam is claiming calling a Muslim woman a terrorist has no intent, that she doesn’t even think of Muslims when hearing of terrorism. That’s exactly the same as when Pearl used a primate to describe a black woman. Absolute bullshit.

Why is Tam always sat there trying to “educate” people on racism when she claims she’s never even heard of microracism? Leave it to people educated enough because they experience it daily. Don’t tell them what they live with isn’t true.

It’s just so ridiculous at this stage that all these people that have these “slip ups” are all in the same friendship group and all defend one another, and claim as white people they’re being racially discriminated against. Absolute fs

I’m out but listening to this tripe. It’s infuriating me that Tam is claiming calling a Muslim woman a terrorist has no intent, that she doesn’t even think of Muslims when hearing of terrorism. That’s exactly the same as when Pearl used a primate to describe a black woman. Absolute bullshit.

Why is Tam always sat there trying to “educate” people on racism when she claims she’s never even heard of microracism? Leave it to people educated enough because they experience it daily. Don’t tell them what they live with isn’t true.

It’s just so ridiculous at this stage that all these people that have these “slip ups” are all in the same friendship group and all defend one another, and claim as white people they’re being racially discriminated against. Absolute fs

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m out but listening to this trope. It’s infuriating me that Tam is claiming calling a Muslim woman a terrorist has no intent, that she doesn’t even think of Muslims when hearing of terrorism. That’s exactly the same as when Pearl used a primate to describe a black woman. Absolute bullshit.

If I hear her say one more time that she read something in her "degree book" I'll go mad. A degree book isn't a thing 😭