Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

If we aren't giving Angie the views I'll just choose to watch from the outside if i need to watch her, I don't feel safe in a live where chonky is a mod. Especially since she was chatting about us with shine and kesh in the comments last week πŸ™ƒ

Worm Mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation
Oh I do love me some Judas 😍😍

Down with Kesh enablers!

Mar 2, 2024
Did she go live Christmas Day? Bet she seen the New Year on a live 🀣
No idea, but she will never know TRUE love in life. She will never know the feeling of your children heading to school for their very first day. She will never know the true love of your family all together whilst you enjoy the sunshine and a BBQ , she won't see children opening presents, your other half achieving milestones in life , the list is endless. SHE WILL NEVER , EVER BE HAPPY OR FEEL LOVE.

The only positive out of the s-storm (for me) is the education I get from the mouths of people who have directly experienced racism and speak out against it. I was quite sheltered. My father dropped racial slurs thinking he was hilarious. My mother has ingrained racism that I am constantly correcting. I know that I am quite ignorant on the topic, but have tried to educate myself directly and have been indirectly educated by witnessing racism (and the after-effects of it) directed at people I have associated with over my lifetime. I am not racist, however I do suffer from unconscious racism at times that I acknowledge within myself and try to correct. I am forever grateful that the conversation is so freely available for people like myself to eavesdrop to thanks to social media, especially tiktok as I can now be educated whilst walking my dog or going around the shop. We can all do up, but we have to be open to being educated without being aggressively defensive. I'm not sure why that is so hard for some of these people to grasp.

Did she go live Christmas Day? Bet she seen the New Year on a live 🀣
NYE at least the last 2 years.

Christmas Day 2023 definitely. She started s with Oirish Kelly on Xmas day. She could've gone to her sisters with her Mom and spent the day with family including her niece, but nah, tiktok.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
The only positive out of the s-storm (for me) is the education I get from the mouths of people who have directly experienced racism and speak out against it. I was quite sheltered. My father dropped racial slurs thinking he was hilarious. My mother has ingrained racism that I am constantly correcting. I know that I am quite ignorant on the topic, but have tried to educate myself directly and have been indirectly educated by witnessing racism (and the after-effects of it) directed at people I have associated with over my lifetime. I am not racist, however I do suffer from unconscious racism at times that I acknowledge within myself and try to correct. I am forever grateful that the conversation is so freely available for people like myself to eavesdrop to thanks to social media, especially tiktok as I can now be educated whilst walking my dog or going around the shop. We can all do up, but we have to be open to being educated without being aggressively defensive. I'm not sure why that is so hard for some of these people to grasp.
The difference is you were willing to listen and be educated. Thank you for that