Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I will never , ever get the gifting on TT. I have no gripes at all with small gifting , few quid here and there (even then it still adds up) giving money to complete strangers and then Tiktok taking such a massive cut of it.

Every single penny I earn goes towards me , my wife , my family and my loved ones or a charity I believe in. I'd rather help proper charities like the local food bank , GOSH , Cancer research etc, not some nit on TT that I've never met before? 🤷‍♂️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I will never , ever get the gifting on TT. I have no gripes at all with small gifting , few quid here and there (even then it still adds up) giving money to complete strangers and then Tiktok taking such a massive cut of it.

Every single penny I earn goes towards me , my wife , my family and my loved ones or a charity I believe in. I'd rather help proper charities like the local food bank , GOSH , Cancer research etc, not some nit on TT that I've never met before? 🤷‍♂️
Exactly! We choose a local charity each year and donate monthly, then me, my parents, daughters etc as a collective do a big drop off at foodbank bi-monthly. We started doing foodbank during lockdown and just carried on. One of us rings to see what they need most.

Feb 29, 2024
Oh no she doesn't work at all, tiktok is her job. Her and her ex have fake arguments and scripts. They scam so many people on tiktok. Her ex apparently pays the rent on the house. I say "ex" but it's debatable 🤣
I seen some of her posts with budles of notes! I'd be scared of robbers! It's crazy