Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

9 whole viewers 😂😂 he lost his viewers quicker than he gained them. I’d love to know what Charlie thought he was doing with his weird apology live, then holding a live accusing us and others of complete bullshit. Now he just goes live, saying near nothing, playing awful music. Weird man
IMG_8975.png

EDIT: he just randomly said “it’s Friday, innit” and been silent since 😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
9 whole viewers 😂😂 he lost his viewers quicker than he gained them. I’d love to know what Charlie thought he was doing with his weird apology live, then holding a live accusing us and others of complete bullshit. Now he just goes live, saying near nothing, playing awful music. Weird man
IMG_8975.png
He also threw 90% of his friends under the bus , he really did learn well from Angie 😂😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
IMG_8975.png

EDIT: he just randomly said “it’s Friday, innit” and been silent since 😂😂
I’ve been in twice and got coins 😂

He also threw 90% of his friends under the bus , he really did learn well from Angie 😂😂
He thought he could pull off being like Angie 😭😭 he’s gone now, he’s off for breakfast and to look what’s going on round the app. I think he’s gone for an angry cry in all honesty 😂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It’s winding me up that the people talking about it already are forgetting Cories part in last night. He encouraged people to ring 999 whilst ems chat was saying she’s just asleep so don’t call. I know she does this for attention and maybe they’d have come out without cories input but he fuelled that s last night.
Let’s see if red plays that part or will she just play the aftermath
I'm gonna have a proper read back on the pages, I only briefly woke up so skim read! 👏 he should never have encouraged to ring 999, he knew fine well she did not need an ambulance and yet again people using the services to have 5 minutes of being a martyr

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I'm gonna have a proper read back on the pages, I only briefly woke up so skim read! 👏 he should never have encouraged to ring 999, he knew fine well she did not need an ambulance and yet again people using the services to have 5 minutes of being a martyr
Have a look at the clips, for me if it was out of concern for ems he would have called himself but he was laughing encouraging the chat. He admitted he sent her pills too, I can’t stand ems but cories intentions here aren’t good

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He thought he could pull off being like Angie 😭😭 he’s gone now, he’s off for breakfast and to look what’s going on round the app. I think he’s gone for an angry cry in all honesty 😂
He really is just strange, I think his Easter Egg `joke` went down well and then Chippy exposing how he speaks about his `friends` finished him off. I wonder how he manages to afford his carvery now 😭

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but you all might think she’s the bees knees but she’s never off TikTok, same as Miss j. There’s no way they’re spending any time with their children excpet to possibly throw them a stale sandwich. Wasn’t that long ago even here was calling her a t 🙄
Imagine thinking you know my whole movements from an app 🤣🤣

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I would not trust that corie as far as I culd throw him, something welll shifty about him

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I would not trust that corie as far as I culd throw him, something welll shifty about him
I find it ironic how these people come from nowhere and are then massive. Its blatantly obvious its clout from the principle of them never caring or speaking out all the other previous times for these creators. They look for an opening where the likes of emz are isolated and jump up to get the clout