Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have a sneaky feeling that Diadro is seeing Devoun on the side, and that’s why he doesn’t want her moving in, but that’s just…

Cozmic’s Stoned Thoughts

When? He doesn't leave his house. Devon is also with her child's dad. It's not that he doesn't want her moving in. She had been living there for approximately 10 days. She made out she was going home to get her shoes and one of her dogs.

The next day he announced Remi can't move in for a few months and Remi announced she's no longer allowed to talk about her son online.

Her son's dad asked her months ago to keep him offline, he had been seeing his dad most weekends before diadro. She then decided to bring him up here about 6 weeks ago and said he'll no longer be seeing his dad. It doesn't work like. She'll not be coming to Scotland and if she does it'll be without her kid.

Feb 29, 2024
TAM! You are a beastly looking chinzilla with a breeze block head, no neck and a crumbling back because your so fing fat.
It’s a good job smell-a-phone doesn’t exist yet because no doubt you have grotesque breath. Lay off the heavy breathing into the phone bog breath!

Also, you are an illiterate and uneducated fat mess with delusions of grandeur because you are the true definition of a narcissist.🖕🏻
She also likes to smoke her joints in the bathroom so she can have it with a side of poo particles 🤣

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
When? He doesn't leave his house. Devon is also with her child's dad. It's not that he doesn't want her moving in. She had been living there for approximately 10 days. She made out she was going home to get her shoes and one of her dogs.

The next day he announced Remi can't move in for a few months and Remi announced she's no longer allowed to talk about her son online.

Her son's dad asked her months ago to keep him offline, he had been seeing his dad most weekends before diadro. She then decided to bring him up here about 6 weeks ago and said he'll no longer be seeing his dad. It doesn't work like. She'll not be coming to Scotland and if she does it'll be without her kid.
That makes sense. As I said, I’m stoned, so I make absolutely no sense when it comes to theories 😭