Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
They come with inner donuts for max noise cancelling, literally never removed them since popping them in 🀣 there’s several types of plugs, have a read into them to see the best fit but I back Judas’s recommendation πŸ’― also don’t forget β€œTikTok” code for 15% off luv 🩡
Thanks guys for this little convo, I’m AuDHD so my life can revolve around my sensory issues at times, appreciate it ❀️❀️❀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Definitely look into them and actually read each one if you want loops. I just bought the cheapest ones over a year and a half ago 😭 but I haven't looked back. But they all do different things
The technology behind them fascinates me! Each type of loops has different levels of noise cancelling too 😯 unbelievable when they’re not electronic.

The way he talks to women is fing abhorrent yet people constantly 'big up' his DARVO self
All everyone gets when they call him out is "proof" "where" "tonys a nice guy" "he protects our kids".

foff proof has been seen & shown, what kid has he protected, all he does is throw his 8 stone weight around threatening people. He's accused several people of things with no proof (all they've done is piss him off & he's called them them the worst) but there's actual proof of him being a wrongen but nobody listens. Angies a t but tonys dangerous & it stresses me when he gets support πŸ˜”

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Someone tell me how to use bots now, I'm breaking free
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
All everyone gets when they call him out is "proof" "where" "tonys a nice guy" "he protects our kids".

foff proof has been seen & shown, what kid has he protected, all he does is throw his 8 stone weight around threatening people. He's accused several people of things with no proof (all they've done is piss him off & he's called them them the worst) but there's actual proof of him being a wrongen but nobody listens. Angies a t but tonys dangerous & it stresses me when he gets support πŸ˜”
I'm sick of that too - they want proof, they can easily find it themselves.
If they think Tony is a 'nice' guy he just hasn't switched on them yet but it will happen sooner rather than later.

It's all fair and good when he's sprinting around the app, hopping into boxes and spewing vitriol whilst he goes on his inane rants (dragging multiple innocent people in the process) yet mon dieu! If you dare to mention just one simple thing about him? His constantly fluctuating moods alone are enough to tell people what and who he is. 0 - 100 in seconds and triggered by the slightest of things.