Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Good morning. This is a sad day. CC logged me out of my account and i didnt save the made up email address to log back in, nor the password. All them 6000 comments for nothing. Im officially a newbie again. Please bully me like i do to the others 👹👹 FACE MEEEEE

Also, welcome back @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 youve been missed and ive sprialled out of control again. Also, glad to see @Medusa back, glad youve been watching 😈
Who tf is this? You write like oldbutnew

❤️ you really, sorry cc logged you out

Nov 10, 2023
Good morning. This is a sad day. CC logged me out of my account and i didnt save the made up email address to log back in, nor the password. All them 6000 comments for nothing. Im officially a newbie again. Please bully me like i do to the others 👹👹 FACE MEEEEE

Also, welcome back @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 youve been missed and ive sprialled out of control again. Also, glad to see @Medusa back, glad youve been watching 😈

Liar Trolling GIF by Partiful

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I wonder if @Admin could possibly do anything if they can see you're logged in on the same device before? x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
That's because you're a clean person and she's a fing tramp 😂
Iv already cleaned my house this morning, got Mr B’s uniform ready for work tonight, had a shower and got dressed. I physically could not sit there in the previous days clothes that I’d slept in after being drunk. And Pearl called us all dirty 😂😂 she needs to give her friend a lesson in hygiene and cleaning before speculating how clean we are

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
In what world would you watch your ‘friends’ cat piss/poop on their floor and not tell them to clean it up when they do nothing but swing more Cab Sauv…?!?
people GIF
When I go to my daughters house, if her son drops a crisp or something I point at it and I’m like woahhh woahhhh move it 😂 I think I’d have heart failure if I saw cat piss and s just left there

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Iv already cleaned my house this morning, got Mr B’s uniform ready for work tonight, had a shower and got dressed. I physically could not sit there in the previous days clothes that I’d slept in after being drunk. And Pearl called us all dirty 😂😂 she needs to give her friend a lesson in hygiene and cleaning before speculating how clean we are
Any tips on motivation?? 😬🫠