Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
What a surprise

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF
She’s just proclaimed we’re horrible people and told us all to do off 😂

Feb 29, 2024
All acting like fing idiots! So they think they can just take someone's animals. Rescuing any animal you need RBU (Rescue Back Up) if the new home fails then you have the animal back. How they going to check these new homes, will they do home checks? What happens if the animal is sick who's going to pay for it! RSPCA and Police need to be present when removing animals. Even some rescues haven't been very good. I stopped rescue a few years ago. They need to know the facts! Before charging in

Feb 29, 2024
I'm at work and if I get home and you've not replaced my flake cornetto I'm changing the locks
My grandson sticks his hand out when he's in his pushchair and touches greenery. Went for a walk along the canal on Saturday and then up onto a path and he touched the stinging nettles 😭😭 but a fruit shoot at the pub sorted him out 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My grandson sticks his hand out when he's in his pushchair and touches greenery. Went for a walk along the canal on Saturday and then up onto a path and he touched the stinging nettles 😭😭 but a fruit shoot at the pub sorted him out 🤣
My boys did the same too, we had a different dog when the boys were younger and they'd be doing the same, we're surrounded by fields and they'd often peel off old wheat and those big white fairy type stick things 😂