Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
York
Missed this as it got muted but joined on another account to SS it.

It’s a comment forum and I’m certain this is untrue trolling but the entire forum isn’t accountable for the actions of anyone else in here.

IMG_1404.png
i would take that coment with a pinch of salt people comment here at their own risk and if they arent of good mental health and things have affected them they shouldnt be in these forums or any social media and should be seeking the relevant help

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s

It’s a comment forum and I’m certain this is untrue trolling but the entire forum isn’t accountable for the actions of anyone else in here.

IMG_1404.png
I feel responsible, Luper was on the live there earlier crying and I posted about it here, she saw it and then made a big fuss about how horrible comment cafe is and flounced off, now this

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It has been beautiful weather, been chilling in the garden reading books on anxiety recommended by a therapist, the little one is finally back at school after breaking his arm so working and enjoying the peace 🥰. Hope your feeling better too 💙
That sounds lovely ☺️ oh my goodness, the poor luv 😭 did he get lots of signatures on his cast? I wanted one as a kid for the sigs 😶‍🌫️

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_1404.png

I hate s like this. It’s fing gross. Clearly someone who hates us with a desperate need for attention.

The list is endless