Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
So she claims yet my girlfriend and i contacted them about it and they created a report about it and her TT account 🤣👏
I hope it's her usual load of bollocks.
Honestly, this needs reporting to kent social care. Reporting somebody to SS is not something I'd condone unless absolutely necessary but, in this instance I feel it is.
She's giving Karen Matthews vibes. Looks a bit like her actually 🤔

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I hope it's her usual load of bollocks.
Honestly, this needs reporting to kent social care. Reporting somebody to SS is not something I'd condone unless absolutely necessary but, in this instance I feel it is.
She's giving Karen Matthews vibes. Looks a bit like her actually 🤔
I imagine it is a lot of s. They take allegations and threats like that seriously. Especially when a minor is involved and mentioned. Scary that someone would even think of it. Luckily her account and what she said is a report to her police and they will delve in to it. The more reports the better so if anyone does want to report it and submit videos kent police have their number, email and even a live chat as well.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I imagine it is a lot of s. They take allegations and threats like that seriously. Especially when a minor is involved and mentioned. Scary that someone would even think of it. Luckily her account and what she said is a report to her police and they will delve in to it. The more reports the better so if anyone does want to report it and submit videos kent police have their number, email and even a live chat as well.
🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ ✅