Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 17, 2024
earth
Tam just uploaded saying they’re trying really hard to take her accounts down. Don’t look at me, pal, been busy uploading all your s to YouTube hunny.

She also states in this that people who don’t agree with her are ‘not survivors you’re victims’ and that they’re probably not suitable for life.

It’s 8 minutes long so I can’t attach and haven’t even watched it all yet but it’s on @real_talk_tee
8 minutes or pure nonsense. please don’t let her see the 60 minute uploads notifications.

Attachments

• IMG_7051.jpeg
    IMG_7051.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 26

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Anyone have a rather large scar (sorry if I'm doxing myself here) that's fully healed but itches like do at times?

Some t at work said I smell like an old person because I've smothered myself in Savlon and I just know some fs going to notice I've pissed myself next 😭
Have you tried using Bio oil? It’s really good for scars and it’s all natural too! I’m pretty sure it doesn’t smell like old people too 🤣 hope your scar is healing well!
Can’t help with the pissy pants though…. Maybe just embrace it like angie 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve just watched, Tams last video.

WTAF is she doing a degree in??! Like, she’s probably the most un self aware cretin I think I’ve ever seen.

I can’t wrap my head around someone as woefully ignorant as she is being allowed to participate in a university course on criminology.

It’s fing terrifying that she could actually be considered for a job with some standing in law

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

WTAF is she doing a degree in??! Like, she’s probably the most un self aware cretin I think I’ve ever seen.

I can’t wrap my head around someone as woefully ignorant as she is being allowed to participate in a university course on criminology.

It’s fing terrifying that she could actually be considered for a job with some standing in law
She's saying she loves that she says whatever she thinks. But she doesn't love it, she crys about it. I don't understand what she loves about police and social work being involved in her life.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

I got a 2:2 in Criminology and look at me and my behaviours vs herself. Lets be realistic, if any of us thought her idea was good we would all be fing applauding her. We may have our dislikes for people but when someone composes a good idea to help others I am all for it. Her idea was absolutely fed in the head.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

She's deffo EDL as well not very studenty is she

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ffs, that's probably what her bf sees when she's down on her fat knees in front of him 🤢🤢🤢
sick cringe GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Has anyone seen Tam’s new video on real_talk_tee? 👀👀

View attachment db0257dc-7f48-4600-8f10-0ce484c51d63.mp4
Omfg @Patty B are you able to send this to tams uni? I’m actually shocked! Who would even think of something like that? She mentioned she has dodgey Albanian friends, who are willing to fake kidnap a child! Tams sister should be worried about tam… because clearly she’s the only danger to her daughter right now! This could cause a child serious trauma and psychological damage!
Surely a better soloution would be to not allow the child to have Snapchat until she’s properly learnt the dangers of social media!
Also why is she constantly posting about her minor family members, when she’s got so many wrongens folllowing her and messaging her! fing weird nonce rhino b!