Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It wasn't a hypothetical question Rhino. You said you came up with a plan. YOU said your Albenian friend, who is a total stranger to your neice, agreed to blindfold the wee girl and put her in a car while blindfolded. YOU just wanted to know if it was extreme. YOU'RE such a fing liar RHINO. YOU might have taken the videos down, but there are plenty of us who have saved them!
The Big Comfy Couch Liar GIF

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
See when I was that age and didn't listen, I lost phone, internet and bedroom door privileges. I wasn't allowed out unless I was in my garden with my friends πŸ˜‚
I once slammed my bedroom door and shouted to my dad β€œI hate you”
Came back home to find my bedroom door unscrewed from its frame 🀣🀣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Honestly I hate phones and social media for our kids, I finished school in 2001 and phones were just around for me and my friends then. I miss the way I grew up, social media, Snapchat especially has ruined our kids. They upload everything. Born in the 80s, raised in the 90s and no record of my stupid death defying behaviour anywhere πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

If she's had every app available why has she not set up Google family link which allows app blocking the child wouldn't be able to access the app what so ever it also allows website blocking so she wouldn't be able to access that way either. But we are the thick ones, we are the busy bodies, we are the ones twisting s. No tam your wrong end of you clearly haven't got a fing clue about internet safety, knowing there are peados on the app and you exploit your children to that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Get family link take action properly not fing torture and traumatise the child ffs