Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't believe taking a selfie at school warrants this behaviour from tam. Shes accusing people of trauma dumping but she keeps coming back to her own trauma. Shes projecting that trauma onto her niece.
Even if a person located the School , nobody is going to get anywhere near the children. They have things like Teachers outside before and after to make sure Children get off okay , girls hang around in groups , it's much safer now than it was years ago.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I don't believe taking a selfie at school warrants this behaviour from tam. Shes accusing people of trauma dumping but she keeps coming back to her own trauma. Shes projecting that trauma onto her niece.
We are concerned that this is too extreme and would cause lasting damage to her niece mentally. Yet we are the bad guys for calling her out on the behaviour 🤦‍♀️

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Thank you for doing this. I’m going to log via my job tomorrow. Without doxxing myself I’m hoping it will give additional weight to the reports.
If you know her full name & address - please DM me on TT.
Just tell them Tammy Archer also known as Tammy Topazio and she is from Maidstone which is in the county of Kent . The info is already out there so I’m not doxxing

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Quick subject change…where are your 90’s cartoon leggings from please 😍
I knew I’d seen this profile photo before 😭 you must be confused but we mentioned it the other day 😆

The leggings are from Topsy Curvy, 18 is the smallest for these newer style of leggings (the size I showed) but they stretch really well. Their clothes are amazing and I’ve quite a collection of them now! Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll often get sent 20%/25% off codes 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We are concerned that this is too extreme and would cause lasting damage to her niece mentally. Yet we are the bad guys for calling her out on the behaviour 🤦‍♀️
Even her own children, she said her daughter has been comforting her because of all this? Imagine hearing your mum wanted to get your cousin kidnapped. It's scary!

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I knew I’d seen this profile photo before 😭 you must be confused but we mentioned it the other day 😆

The leggings are from Topsy Curvy, 18 is the smallest for these newer style of leggings (the size I showed) but they stretch really well. Their clothes are amazing and I’ve quite a collection of them now! Sign up for their newsletter and you’ll often get sent 20%/25% off codes 🩵

Have you ever seen Lucy Lockets??

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m sorry luv 😞 I at least hope the rage flowing through you, brought some colour to your cheeks 😭 Today has been crazy! Make sure to get as much rest as you can and get some of those sachets 🫂🩵
Hey Mrs D. Hope you're feeling better 🥰
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Idc what tam says the police would have told her NOT to do that, without even needing to go into the legality’s of it just plainly DONT!
What would you do tam if someone witnessed your niece being dragged into your car by a man? Do you think they’d hang about for your excuses or take your word for it that you’re her auntie? Doubtful! What about the distress it would cause them and the cousin you said she’d be walking home with
You are a absolute weapon and there’s too many yes men making excuses and pandering to your bs