UK
www.tiktok.com
Did Angie just flash??? :sick:
False alarm, she had shorts on...
Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
You can get morphine solution, I've known people to water it down so it goes further.
I don't think it's alcohol either, but mixing benzo's/valium with opiates/morphine, makes you're mouth extremely dry and you're saliva becomes thick and bright white. I'm not sure if mixing antipsychotics with them makes you froth. I know rabies does though. 😭
Late to this convo but alternative to morphine could be fentalyl patch they're often prescribed for those suffering with cancer as taking orally can upset their digestive system. Would explain the decline over time as the patch effects kick in too.

Feb 29, 2024
Apparently she doesn't drink alcohol, and I don't get drunk vibes from her. So what's a liquid drug 😭

it could be Valium, she does get a foamy mouth sometimes 😭
I don’t think it’s prescription Valium it’s street Valium if anything and probably her nan or grandads meds? She must be on some strong stuff for the leg but they won’t prescribe that for long! Sad life to live… I’ve lost a lot of friends from Valium I despise that drug especially when it’s being abused!

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I don’t think it’s prescription Valium it’s street Valium if anything and probably her nan or grandads meds? She must be on some strong stuff for the leg but they won’t prescribe that for long! Sad life to live… I’ve lost a lot of friends from Valium I despise that drug especially when it’s being abused!
I don't think they'd even prescribe her heavy painkillers as she had an opiate addiction with medication prescribed before and claims she got help to come off so if she told truth for once they'd be wary of prescribing it again given history of addiction

Feb 29, 2024
Late to this convo but alternative to morphine could be fentalyl patch they're often prescribed for those suffering with cancer as taking orally can upset their digestive system. Would explain the decline over time as the patch effects kick in too.
Interesting… maybe that’s what the random mark on demis shoulder was the other night? Maybe she left a patch on for too long and it reacted with her skin?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Interesting… maybe that’s what the random mark on demis shoulder was the other night? Maybe she left a patch on for too long and it reacted with her skin?
That's a good shout because it was a perfect square. And you know if I wear a plaster I get a red mark like that because of the sticky stuff in allergic.

Feb 29, 2024
That's a good shout because it was a perfect square. And you know if I wear a plaster I get a red mark like that because of the sticky stuff in allergic.
My stepdad had some patches for something after he had an operation on his lungs and they used to leave horrible marks on him! I think they might have been morphine patches but seems the most likely cause of the injury 👀
She’s good friends with roshante too so I wonder if they both take the same substances? Do they live close?