Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Late to this convo but alternative to morphine could be fentalyl patch they're often prescribed for those suffering with cancer as taking orally can upset their digestive system. Would explain the decline over time as the patch effects kick in too.
That did cross my mind, but because the patches can take upto 24 hours to work and you'd need a constant supply to keep her in that state, so I ruled them out. But maybe you're right, it now has me wondering if that red mark on her shoulder was from having an adverse reaction to one, which is extremely common.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
That did cross my mind, but because the patches can take upto 24 hours to work and you'd need a constant supply to keep her in that state, so I ruled them out. But maybe you're right, it now has me wondering if that red mark on her shoulder was from having an adverse reaction to one, which is extremely common.
True, there's also the nasal spray option? Would explain her leaky nose when she's off her face too?

Feb 29, 2024
Hello is Demi still live

Also her new videos

IMG_4399.png

Is she sat on the ster here, because that looks like her pants pulled down at the bottom right?

Also I caught this screenshot at the perfect moment there her sticky spitty lips made a sticky bubble

IMG_4402.png
It looks like she’s sat on the edge of the bath with her feet in the bath! She’s teasing us only showing us the tip of her leg dressing though 👹🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I thought it was Gabas or Pregablin Demi was on. I think she’s expire on a livestream one day. I can’t listen to all that saliva rolling around the back of her throat 🤢
Spit Hawk GIF by Micropharms

Nov 10, 2023
I thought it was Gabas or Pregablin Demi was on. I think she’s expire on a livestream one day. I can’t listen to all that saliva rolling around the back of her throat 🤢
I think she is on pregabs but takes other drugs as well. I can remember back last year Demi being on a live and was asking someone to post pregabs to her.