Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I've never been on clapper, it scares the bejeezus out of me 😳
Scared Dog GIF
It was a very scary time when everyone was getting naked but I only listen to radios now. Usually this time of night when TikTok gets quiet

Nov 10, 2023
I feel like this point at the night is when I need to sleep🀣. I start my new job tomorrow and the nerves have hit. @Nolan 🎡 i miss you! I need words of encouragement.
Period Nap GIF by Xyngular
If your new job is at Greggs then I want freebies please πŸ™ πŸ˜‡ 🀣 jk

Good luck with your new job. Don’t be nervous, you’ll smash it. And if the people you are working with are twats just threaten them with 2 pumps…she’s a cannibal.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I already knew she’d been in there with them before this time. Was hoping it was a one off.
That’s naughty especially if she knows what they’re about.

Well they’ll troll and do some awful things. That’s on her . If she reads here, no excuses. I wouldn’t sit with the likes of those to even retaliate if that was the case. 😀

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Is clapper as bad as people say it is? I’m pretty shocked Chlo would go live or whatever it is with plm people tbh.
I’m not sure but nothing surprises me anymore with people. Morals when it suits there agenda

I may go in and have a look. Certainly would not associate with them but I am a nosy b lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Is clapper as bad as people say it is? I’m pretty shocked Chlo would go live or whatever it is with plm people tbh.
I don't thinkso, I only listen to radios I don't know where to find the weird lives of naked people, it's just a platform where people don't seem to get blocked, people can upload videos like tiktok. But Iv only ever used it to listen to radios and I watched lost army and his mrs spit lambrini all over each other.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I don't thinkso, I only listen to radios I don't know where to find the weird lives of naked people, it's just a platform where people don't seem to get blocked, people can upload videos like tiktok. But Iv only ever used it to listen to radios and I watched lost army and his mrs spit lambrini all over each other.
I’m downloading it 🀣🀣

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I already knew she’d been in there with them before this time. Was hoping it was a one off.
The thing is, we all know Demi is septic but Chloe secretly loves the drama and becoming a victim. She involves herself in it, then when it all goes tits up she talks about it for months every opportunity, then cries about it. It's a pattern.
πŸ‘€