Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has anyone noticed how boring Dreads live actually is without drama.... how is she sitting on nearly 4k people. If you take a step back and look at her lives she's boring as do without box drama. I dont know how people sit there through the full live.

Boring GIF by Earth2 ComicCast

She only has 4k because people are praying for something to kick off. The longer it doesn't, the less her numbers will be. And it's beautiful. 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I believe Angie is a really incompetent pet owner.

The fact she can’t get her cat in a cat carrier shows that this cat has never had a trip to the vets. So is presumably unvaccinated, and unchipped (which is illegal as of two weeks ago) and has never had any form of health check.

The fact that she thinks the presence of fleas is even an issue for a vet trip is also an issue. Yes, her cat should be checked by a vet since it never has been, but if your cat has fleas, buy some Advocat or Frontline. Fleas are not a vet issue. If she was any kind of decent pet owner, she would already know this.

I hope next time she tries to put the cat in the box, it claws her tiny eyes off.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London

The fact she can’t get her cat in a cat carrier shows that this cat has never had a trip to the vets. So is presumably unvaccinated, and unchipped (which is illegal as of two weeks ago) and has never had any form of health check.

The fact that she thinks the presence of fleas is even an issue for a vet trip is also an issue. Yes, her cat should be checked by a vet since it never has been, but if your cat has fleas, buy some Advocat or Frontline. Fleas are not a vet issue. If she was any kind of decent pet owner, she would already know this.

I hope next time she tries to put the cat in the box, it claws her tiny eyes off.

It’s not even technically her cat I think. It’s a “stray” they took in 4 years ago without knowing anything.

Feb 29, 2024

This poor cat may be already chipped and have an owner.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Actually true, she should have had it checked for a chip already.
It’s just incompetency after incompetency.
it's neglectful at this point. and illegal. she won't even wash herself or keep her own litter tray hygienic, the cat has no chance. hopefully, it will get scanned and reunited with someone who's missed him.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
For just £15 a month Angie could get this.
Let’s face it she has more than enough money to pay for it.
Giving up just one of her daily takeaways would cover this cost.
IMG_9784.png
She’s an arsehole. I have treatment that comes every month for my cats, they are like royalty with the food they eat aswell 😂 never had one of them piss in my house either unless it’s in a litter tray