Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I can’t believe what’s happened to paige and the vile comments about her. Absolutely nobody deserves what happened to her.

i’ve not been on much i was nana sitting. Woke up to my nana rocking my adidas leggings over her pjs, her false nashers have went missing so do knows where she’s put them & i’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s told me to piss off 👀

Mar 15, 2024
england
“I am grateful for the assistance you have provided me with my leg over an extended period of time, I look forward to a swift recovery so that we may engage in activities such as visiting the arcades or pursuing other enjoyable endeavours”
My son has autism and this is what he said to me 😂🥰🥰🥰 he would never use the N word 🤬 at all and he’s 11 (he’s got a broken leg at the moment and tells me to be careful of his lower limb 😂) teach your son better angelwings 🤬🤬

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So basically a s load of racist white women are telling black women how they should be reacting to another racist white person saying the N word....

Got it ...
Talk Show Reaction GIF by iOne Digital

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning everyone! Im off to work, got blisters from my boots already🤣! Isn't ironic the people screaming to protect children are the ones sat with PLM in their box ☠️. The envy from them all cause we are mostly anonymous and actually have morals is hysterical
I Cant Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I hope your first day is going well poppet 🤞🏼🩵

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
Yes she goes live most days I cant think of her account name right now 😭
Wowwww. The nerve of that b!! Shes dangerous and probably doing what she did to those other poor people. Getting to be their friend by pretending to relate to them & then stealing their life stories to make them her own. I hope people keep reporting her account. But she will never be gone fully. Well, she is gone fully in the head at least!!