Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I've missed a full day, i really dont have it in me too catch up. Would someone pretty please give me just a run down of todays events so i can catch up 😩
Pearl being her usual self saying paigey deserved what happened and generally being a b.

Ricksta has been blackmailing Harley aka unicorn fyp and she was harassed by them phoning her work place today. Ricksta is doing an exposure live in her at 10pm.

Katiebee has said the N slur again today and said north east people say half cast.

Luper aka perfectly flawed called us freaks and fs. Because one person made a comment in here. And tbh it wasn’t even a nasty comment it was very mild.

Luke is chilling with cla and angel goddess.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
And the arguments in the kitchen begin...

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
You know what. I don’t like places with loud music. So I choose to not go to nightclubs.

If you don’t like reading unsavoury things about yourself, firstly get the do off the internet, but secondly, don’t purposely stalk a forum where you know people are talking about you.

You’re just as bad calling us all fs and that we ‘haven’t had a good upbringing’ to the 8 people in your live right now, Luper.
Sounds like she’s acting like she owns certain creators just because she’s chucked a couple of unis around! 🤣
Game Of Thrones You Get A Car GIF by Digg

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I've missed a full day, i really dont have it in me too catch up. Would someone pretty please give me just a run down of todays events so i can catch up 😩
I've only been in and out but seemingly a quiet day.
- Red talking elphaba claiming PIP ending in her boxes telling stories of how they do not qualify and her completely ignoring the question as to her stance on Angie claiming.
-Angie took babalousha to the vets - it's a boy. Sadly the cat does not appear to have lashed out.
- luke is off begging it with CLA in an air b&b
-Brigham in Chesters box with the usual stonewall woe is me.
- unicorn FYP prepping her viewers/mods/friends ahead of talias and rickstas 'exposure' - apparently there's to be leaked discord messages.
- Emz and Shields pissed up on the town ending with Shields passed out in the kitchen.

Topped off with a pendulum swing from Demi

tea GIF