Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I really thought we were going to see minge
I was genuinely scared.
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON

Medusa

I did a little sightseeing in Germany and had a little break from social media, which I'm seriously regretting because apparently I have missed 5 years worth of drama 😂
Never regret taking a little break, I'm sure everyone can fill you in on everything. I hope you had a fab time and I know @Nolan 🎵 will be over the moon you're back. Welcome home! 🤎

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Chloe I swear to god if your coming in to start on hairy poppins again cause it seems like an ongoing issue loads of people had something to say about you last night. Beef them first 😭
Thank you Judas. I wasn’t the only person and I was actually trying to be polite with her. But whatever Chloe, numerous times you sit with sty people with sty morals so I don’t really care anymore. You’re just as trash as they are. 👋😂

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
@blackheart I'm going to be straight up with you, I've never really had a problem with you, but when you come in here trying to make out that fellow members have imagined things, and you've not said the s you have, then I'm gonna call you out on it. You did say those things about Demi's grandparents and I'd have more respect for you if you just owned your s. What's been said about you and your child isn't right, and i don't agree with it, but you're coming in here trying make out people are lying, when that's not the case. Cmon!
Once again I didn't say those things and I will stand by what I say because I know I didn't say them. The only person who said I said was judas no one else commented in cc saying I did so carry on because I know what I said. I always own my s and I don't like liars so when I see someone lying about me I will call it out.

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Thank you Judas. I wasn’t the only person and I was actually trying to be polite with her. But whatever Chloe, numerous times you sit with sty people with sty morals so I don’t really care anymore. You’re just as trash as they are. 👋😂
And once again another liar saying I agreed with Tam when I never 😅

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Once again I didn't say those things and I will stand by what I say because I know I didn't say them. The only person who said I said was judas no one else commented in cc saying I did so carry on because I know what I said. I always own my s and I don't like liars so when I see someone lying about me I will call it out.
As disrespectfully as possible, go do yourself. Dont act like a t online if you don't want people to talk about it. You've got an issue with me repeating what you said but there was absolutely no issue when I defended you about 10 minutes prior when people noticed you were in the clapper chatting madness. Just because you've got friends in here doesn't make you above being discussed 🙂