Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
First of all;
Don't tell Judas to do off - the only reason you're annoyed right now is because Judas called you out and you don't like that Judas was right.

You are the one that us 'obsessed' with Demi - she's practically your Regina George, half the time your talking about her and the other half you're waiting desperately for someone else to bring her up.

You did stand with Tam, where was the outrage that she'd actually said she planned to kidnap her own niece? Where was the outrage when Tam called a Muslim woman a terrorist because of the colour of her skin? Where was the outrage when Tam has said a million and one things that have been deplorable yet you're here acting like you weren't in boxes with her while she blatantly tried to gaslight enmasse. I'm struggling to see where there might be a sliver of decency there.

You don't get to have it both ways, you can just pretend you're one thing and be another. Life doesn't work that way.
No let's get it right I called judas out so your all affected 😅

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Nope, we've forgotten about you already
real housewives nene GIF
Who is she ? Yessss wrongen supporter

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh I really havnt you all think your untouchable in here and when you get called out you don't like it and you come as a pack. Like I said im no different to how I am in real life on the app and you won't be little me and make me out to be a liar because you all seem to follow judas like lap dogs. As I keep saying your all sat in here behind fake accounts so you think your above everyone the stuff that comes out of some of your mouths is quite frankly disgusting yet you talk about everyone else 🤔 I mean what does judas bring? Sits in boxes using other people's names playing the clap clap song? 😅 brilliant 👏 and we are the ones who don't have lives. Anyway I've gave you something to talk about for the next 3 days have fun 🥰
You’re not that relevant Zzzzzzz Have fun with Alex, Tam, Clapper, Angie, Serena and co. Also stop talking s on Nanny D. She’s 100x the woman you are. Also you’re not a farmer you’re a dirty Bristolian. Ugh. 💩

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Honestly Chloe you are embarrassing yourself. I think the issue is you don't want people to know your going in clappers with kazzy and co. Despite me explaining why you'd be in there, I'm not gonna pretend like you weren't screaming madness. You can kick off and stop your feet "all day" if you like. I don't care 😂

Oct 24, 2023
Oh I really havnt you all think your untouchable in here and when you get called out you don't like it and you come as a pack. Like I said im no different to how I am in real life on the app and you won't be little me and make me out to be a liar because you all seem to follow judas like lap dogs. As I keep saying your all sat in here behind fake accounts so you think your above everyone the stuff that comes out of some of your mouths is quite frankly disgusting yet you talk about everyone else 🤔 I mean what does judas bring? Sits in boxes using other people's names playing the clap clap song? 😅 brilliant 👏 and we are the ones who don't have lives. Anyway I've gave you something to talk about for the next 3 days have fun 🥰
I demand a power point presentation of where people are following me, I want my lap dogs named and shamed and I need a list of what I'm supposed to bring here because it's a public site and my list must have got lost in the post.

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Honestly Chloe you are embarrassing yourself. I think the issue is you don't want people to know your going in clappers with kazzy and co. Despite me explaining why you'd be in there, I'm not gonna pretend like you weren't screaming madness. You can kick off and stop your feet "all day" if you like. I don't care 😂
I couldn't care less that I went in a clapper with kazzy judas your up till all hours watching them Your watching demis every move its weird 😆your also alot more involved than what you make out arnt you but we won't go there 😁 I'm not entertaining you anymore you lied about me and I put it straight now you've come for me and you've got it back. Your actually a woman of very few words arnt you. Your just as bad as a faceless troll at this point. You might have followers in here that back your every move and won't call you out but I will. Now go back to watching demi 🥰

Oct 24, 2023
I actually am decent person Chole, I don't involve myself in petty s, stoop low, and i have morals. Like I've said, i will NEVER agree or condone what Demi has done to you and your child, and i can see where your hurt and anger comes from, but I also won't sit back and watch people being called liars, I'm not being biased because you're calling out CC. There's more than one member who heard you say it, I was also on that night but I wasn't posting on here much, So if that makes me a bad person then so be it, Chloe.
I never condoned what Demis done either. I watch Demi because it's funny watching a crackhead. I even said last night I don't know the lore with Chloe and Demi but I know Demi is trying to bundle all her beef into one situation that's probably why Chloe was in the clapper. But suddenly I'm the awful one again 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You want to get it 'right' lets get it right then, you're a flaky flip flop with morals so low they're currently residing at the Earth's core.

You did defend Tam yet you can't stand being called out on that, can you? Why did you do that then?

You jump boxes more than I've jumped rope and you switch opinions to match whoever you happen to be around at that time, the only reason you're going kamikaze in here tonight is (my guess) because you're aiming for brownie points with Tam in the hopes of her helping you with something - weird.
So either Tam has something on you or you need Tam for something, which is it?

You don't get to just come in here and start telling people to do off and yes I will have Judas' back and other cc members (who aren't rightly on my ignore list) - I seem to remember that being brought up in relation to Tam with how you would have her back so you can't say anything about me doing the same for anyone here, can you.

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I couldn't care less that I went in a clapper with kazzy judas your up till all hours watching them Your watching demis every move its weird 😆your also alot more involved than what you make out arnt you but we won't go there 😁 I'm not entertaining you anymore you lied about me and I put it straight now you've come for me and you've got it back. Your actually a woman of very few words arnt you. Your just as bad as a faceless troll at this point. You might have followers in here that back your every move and won't call you out but I will. Now go back to watching demi 🥰
Nah I’m a proper West Country person unlike you pretending you’re from a farm how embarrassing 😂😂
That's the thing with me I don't ever pretend to be something I'm not unlike alot of you In here your boring me now anyway good night

Oct 24, 2023
Chloe we are both awake at the exact same time doing this. Nobody is better than anyone here. If you see who I'm watching it's because you're also watching. This is your open invitation to say what you really mean though, go on 🙂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I never condoned what Demis done either. I watch Demi because it's funny watching a crackhead. I even said last night I don't know the lore with Chloe and Demi but I know Demi is trying to bundle all her beef into one situation that's probably why Chloe was in the clapper. But suddenly I'm the awful one again 😂
You're not awful at all, this is on them. You didn't know anything about their situations (same here) so it's honestly weird to be trying to lay into you like this.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So you're watching Judas watching Demi 😒
strange beck bennett GIF by Saturday Night Live

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
First of all;
Don't tell Judas to do off - the only reason you're annoyed right now is because Judas called you out and you don't like that Judas was right.

You are the one that us 'obsessed' with Demi - she's practically your Regina George, half the time you're talking about her and the other half you're waiting desperately for someone else to bring her up.

You did stand with Tam, where was the outrage that she'd actually said she planned to kidnap her own niece? Where was the outrage when Tam called a Muslim woman a terrorist because of the colour of her skin? Where was the outrage when Tam has said a million and one things that have been deplorable yet you're here acting like you weren't in boxes with her while she blatantly tried to gaslight enmasse. I'm struggling to see where there might be a sliver of decency there.

You don't get to have it both ways, you can just pretend you're one thing and be another. Life doesn't work that way.
From my experience here judas has always called out wrongens or wrong behaviour!
She’s also never been wrong about anyone she’s ever called out….. I’d rather trust her judgment over any random tiktoker! 🤣
She’s also never been mates with or defended wrongens on the app, unlike some who are mates with some of the worst people on tiktok! 🤣