Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I also left this discussion hours ago by saying okay maybe Iv got delirium, when I know I haven't but I wasn't causing any drama. You said you were going to bed and you've came back kicking off, it seems like you've got something to say so say it. I'm not the one acting all bizarre here 😭

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
You want to get it 'right' lets get it right then, you're a flaky flip flop with morals so low they're currently residing at the Earth's core.

You did defend Tam yet you can't stand being called out on that, can you? Why did you do that then?

You jump boxes more than I've jumped rope and you switch opinions to match whoever you happen to be around at that time, the only reason you're going kamikaze in here tonight is (my guess) because you're aiming for brownie points with Tam in the hopes of her helping you with something - weird.
So either Tam has something on you or you need Tam for something, which is it?

You don't get to just come in here and start telling people to do off and yes I will have Judas' back and other cc members (who aren't rightly on my ignore list) - I seem to remember that being brought up in relation to Tam with how you would have her back so you can't say anything about me doing the same for anyone here, can you.
You are making me laugh because the tam thing is hallarious. There's lots of things I don't agree with what Tam say and does. Tam doesn't dictate to what I do or say i also dont do anything fro tams approval. She was blocking everyone in serenas live the other night and was unblocking them and I told her that she shouldn't be doing that. You havnt got a clue have you πŸ˜… I also told her that I didn't agree with what she said but what cause I'm not sat her bodyshaming her and talking about her patenting and her kids that means tam has something on me. Grow up your weird as do

From my experience here judas has always called out wrongens or wrong behaviour!
She’s also never been wrong about anyone she’s ever called out….. I’d rather trust her judgment over any random tiktoker! 🀣
She’s also never been mates with or defended wrongens on the app, unlike some who are mates with some of the worst people on tiktok! 🀣
The thing is though I'm not calling her a wrongun, I'm not calling her anything. I'm saying what I heard and I'm saying I can understand being angry. I explained to people why she would probably be in that clapper. I'm saying she doesn't need to pretend she's nice all the time she can say yeah I was angry and I was screaming s at Demi 😭

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I also left this discussion hours ago by saying okay maybe Iv got delirium, when I know I haven't but I wasn't causing any drama. You said you were going to bed and you've came back kicking off, it seems like you've got something to say so say it. I'm not the one acting all bizarre here 😭
When did I say I was going to bed? You do tell lots of lies don't you judas

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
The thing is though I'm not calling her a wrongun, I'm not calling her anything. I'm saying what I heard and I'm saying I can understand being angry. I explained to people why she would probably be in that clapper. I'm saying she doesn't need to pretend she's nice all the time she can say yeah I was angry and I was screaming s at Demi 😭
I 100 percent did scream at demi but I didn't say the words you said I did and that is what I came to correct you then got rude and I gave it back and now we are here

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I never condoned what Demis done either. I watch Demi because it's funny watching a crackhead. I even said last night I don't know the lore with Chloe and Demi but I know Demi is trying to bundle all her beef into one situation that's probably why Chloe was in the clapper. But suddenly I'm the awful one again πŸ˜‚
Your not awful you just told a lie and didn't like it when I came to correct it

When did I say I was going to bed? You do tell lots of lies don't you judas
Swipe Up GIF

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You are making me laugh because the tam thing is hallarious. There's lots of things I don't agree with what Tam say and does. Tam doesn't dictate to what I do or say i also dont do anything fro tams approval. She was blocking everyone in serenas live the other night and was unblocking them and I told her that she shouldn't be doing that. You havnt got a clue have you πŸ˜… I also told her that I didn't agree with what she said but what cause I'm not sat her bodyshaming her and talking about her patenting and her kids that means tam has something on me. Grow up your weird as do
So you unblocked a few people that Tam blocked that you could safely get away with unblocking, well done - I guess that means you're a good person and that you definitely don't condone Tam's actions then.

I didn't once say anything about bodyshaming, that's not my style and though I know what you're referencing personally I use that term because of how aggressive and volatile Tam is towards literally everyone that doesn't agree with her. I could just as easily call her a boombox because of how loud she gets when she talks over others or a brunette fette - no explanation needed on that one. I'm sure you've never nicknamed anyone anything abhorrent, huh? Nor Tam, she hasn't possibly ever done that, has she...stop being a hypocrite.

You are older than I am, this is true, yet you presume to tell me to 'grow up' when in fact you are the one still acting as though you are in school - gossiping behind people's backs and sneaking around...tutt...tutt...