Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
So you unblocked a few people that Tam blocked that you could safely get away with unblocking, well done - I guess that means you're a good person and that you definitely don't condone Tam's actions then.

I didn't once say anything about bodyshaming, that's not my style and though I know what you're referencing personally I use that term because of how aggressive and volatile Tam is towards literally everyone that doesn't agree with her. I could just as easily call her a boombox because of how loud she gets when she talks over others or a brunette fette - no explanation needed on that one. I'm sure you've never nicknamed anyone anything abhorrent, huh? Nor Tam, she hasn't possibly ever done that, has she...stop being a hypocrite.

You are older than I am, this is true, yet you presuming to tell me to 'grow up' when in fact you are the one still acting as though you are in school - gossiping behind people's backs and sneaking around...tutt...tutt...
You might not have done but you sit with people who do same thing isn't it 🤔 morals and all that. Where do I sneak about to? And speak behind people's backs? Please enlighten me? Your essays are almost as good as mine

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

I watch a film and come back to pure carnage 😂

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
The thing is though I'm not calling her a wrongun, I'm not calling her anything. I'm saying what I heard and I'm saying I can understand being angry. I explained to people why she would probably be in that clapper. I'm saying she doesn't need to pretend she's nice all the time she can say yeah I was angry and I was screaming s at Demi 😭
No I didn’t mean you was calling Chloe a wrongen! 🤣 I just mean you have called people out for being wrongens in here like Johnny for example and never been wrong! But you have also called out wrong behaviour in regards to things people have said… like with demi she says some awful things, but that doesn’t mean anyone should just react and say worse, and if you are going to say s atleast own it and don’t act innocent because you will be called out in here for it!

I wouldn’t be using PLM to help troll people I didn’t like though that’s proper weird behaviour…. Especially with their history of the way they talk about kids! Surely demi should be the least of her worries?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You might not have done but you sit with people who do same thing isn't it 🤔 morals and all that. Where do I sneak about to? And speak behind people's backs? Please enlighten me? Your essays are almost as good as mine
So do you if we're pointing fingers here - truly this is childish.

You're joking with those questions right? You know the answers.

Anyway I noticed you said it was your birthday - I consider that a day off (no confrontation etc) so no more from me to you.

Medusa

I never condoned what Demis done either. I watch Demi because it's funny watching a crackhead. I even said last night I don't know the lore with Chloe and Demi but I know Demi is trying to bundle all her beef into one situation that's probably why Chloe was in the clapper. But suddenly I'm the awful one again 😂
I haven't seen anyone in here condone what Demi did, I heard what she did to Chloe and her Son and none of us have ever agreed with it, (and i don't think any of us would) In fact many of us have supported her even when she had beef with MB, but i won't have people called lairs.
I think it's becoming a joke when people say, we follow your lead and kiss your arse, because I for one see you as being no different from anyone else on here, and I'm sure others can say the same. Just because we laugh or like fellow members posts, doesn't mean we're rimming them. I'm not sure if they're trying to cause a divide or turn a few members against each other, but as far as I'm concerned they've come on here and called people who are actually 'decent' wrong'uns because we have a different view to theirs.