UK
www.tiktok.com
Tony saying he owns Comment Cafe, don’t make me laugh you tiny tosspot
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Angry Orchard

She lives in Bristol with a chavvy Bristolian accent like Vicky Pollard but tries to come across as some sweet farmers daughter on the app. Also plays the worzles sometimes in her lives. 😭 It has always got on my nerves. We do not speak like that down here.
I like the wurzels. "I am a cider drinker" and "the blackbird" are awesome
At Home Drinking GIF by Robert E Blackmon

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars

She lives in Bristol with a chavvy Bristolian accent like Vicky Pollard but tries to come across as some sweet farmers daughter on the app. Also plays the worzles sometimes in her lives. 😭 It has always got on my nerves. We do not speak like that down here.
😅😅 I've never played the worzels I don't even know one song do these lies roll of your tounge? 😅

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars

😅😅 I've never played the worzels I don't even know one song do these lies roll of your tounge? 😅
I haven't seen anyone in here condone what Demi did, I heard what she did to Chloe and her Son and none of us have ever agreed with it, (and i don't think any of us would) In fact many of us have supported her even when she had beef with MB, but i won't have people called lairs.
I think it's becoming a joke when people say, we follow your lead and kiss your arse, because I for one see you as being no different from anyone else on here, and I'm sure others can say the same. Just because we laugh or like fellow members posts, doesn't mean we're rimming them. I'm not sure if they're trying to cause a divide or turn a few members against each other, but as far as I'm concerned they've come on here and called people who are actually 'decent' wrong'uns because we have a different view to theirs.
I havnt called anyone a wrong un?

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
do off trying to get a rise out of people, You'll never be like anyone in here, I've actually got second hand embarrassment reading your pathetic clap backs, You're coming across as some weird cringy, little, f who is desperate to fit in. Sorry to burst your bubble but no ones going to give you their 'time' you'll be going on everyone's ignore list, just like the rest of the ponces in here. Now if I were you, I'd quit while you're ahead because we are actually playing with you right now and we're still in first gear, so do off before we put our foot on the throttle and leave you wishing you'd never come in here running your gums. BTW, keep your lame clap back for someone who gives a do, consider yourself ignored, You fanny!
I've placed the moron on ignore for a bit cos like it happens when you have a new plaything it gets boring after a while and you need to play with something new. 🤣🤣he honestly thinks he can piss off everyone here and come out on top. Has anyone thought to tell his wife her husband needs therapy as he's a prize delusional **** 🤣🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I seem to remember you playing the harvester song a long time ago when you were trying to go live and be a creator. Seriously, get to bed now. You’re looking ridiculous and no one on here is going to have a sudden change of heart on their opinion of you.

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I seem to remember you playing the harvester song a long time ago when you were trying to go live and be a creator. Seriously, get to bed now. You’re looking ridiculous and no one on here is going to have a sudden change of heart on their opinion of you.
I don't want anyone to change there opinion of me I'm not here to be liked think I've made that quite clear. I am off to bed now stay affected 🖤

Medusa

I havnt called anyone a wrong un?
Chole, you literally just said, you were disappointed because you thought I was decent, and now I'm not because i have a different view to yours, which would make me, improper, inappropriate, indecent...