Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Angie and Pearl the pair of vile, rancid old trouts let loose last night didn't they? Racism, transphobia, bullying. Now they're rotting in their pits, Ange with her piss stained draws and Pearl with dried sick in the corners of her wrinkled mouth. The coupling we never saw coming and we definitely didn't want.
Laugh Laughing GIF

Medusa

I have so many questions about Alfie. He really is a strange little chap isn’t he. Spends most of his days sat in the boxes of middle aged menopausal women. Has a story or anecdote for every situation going. Most of them “elevenerife” style. Talking about his interior design job but when exactly are you working?? Just strange
He's a strange one, I was cringing yesterday when he was going along with some bs story about being caught sniffing women's thongs, and what was even more embarrassing is the fact it was Pearl, who was making the story up and he was running with it.
I had no clue he was an interior designer though.

Last edited:

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I have so many questions about Alfie. He really is a strange little chap isn’t he. Spends most of his days sat in the boxes of middle aged menopausal women. Has a story or anecdote for every situation going. Most of them “elevenerife” style. Talking about his interior design job but when exactly are you working?? Just strange
He lets on he has his own place, but I would say he still lives with mother

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
He's a strange one, I was cringing yesterday when he was going along with some bs story about being caught sniffing women thongs, and what was even more embarrassing is the fact it was Pearl, who was making the story up and he was running with it.

Just so weird. Like even if it’s made up bs what sort of 23 year old would want that story attached to them. Especially when it’s made up by Pearl. But then the story he’s just been telling about “getting a brass” in Angie’s makes me wonder if it’s even made up at all. Just a strange little person period. Knows everything about nothing.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
He seems like the type of lad who takes any woman to be nice to him as flirting

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
He's a strange one, I was cringing yesterday when he was going along with some bs story about being caught sniffing women thongs, and what was even more embarrassing is the fact it was Pearl, who was making the story up and he was running with it.
Lets not forget pearl asked a 16 year old the oldest age he would go for 🤢

Medusa

Just so weird. Like even if it’s made up bs what sort of 23 year old would want that story attached to them. Especially when it’s made up by Pearl. But then the story he’s just been telling about “getting a brass” in Angie’s makes me wonder if it’s even made up at all. Just a strange little person period. Knows everything about nothing.
Tbf, I can't see anyone in their right mind wanting to jump his bones, so I can see why he'd have to use a 'brass' which is a word I find derogatory. He's a slime ball and a creepy one at that.
I've also had the feeling he lives at home with his parent's, although it's still to be proven.

Last edited: