Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Lets not forget pearl asked a 16 year old the oldest age he would go for 🤢
Huh? As in asking for herself? She's a walking, talking do up.
People like Pearl, will say seriously sick and twisted things, then she panics about her safety, which is why you see her with the odd bloke hanging around her burger van.
The woman is nothing but a renta-gob, she'll continue to say sty things because she thinks she's untouchable.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Wtf!! Grotty

IMG_1988.jpeg

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Huh? As in asking for herself? She's a walking, talking do up.
People like Pearl, will say seriously sick and twisted things, then she panics about her safety, which is why you see her with the odd bloke hanging around her burger van.
The woman is nothing but a renta-gob, she'll continue to say sty things because she thinks she's untouchable.
For Flangie ☠️ she was asking him if he wanted Flangies number

Medusa

I was trying to understanding it as if I were examining a piece of art
Stop it!! I'm gonna pish on the spot then I'll be a hypocrite for calling Angie out.
Please tell me you don't have that kind of 'Art' hanging in your home.
I'm literally crying right now. 😭😭

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Tbf, I can't see anyone in their right mind wanting to jump his bones, so I can see why he'd have to use a 'brass' which is a word I find derogatory. He's a slime ball and a creepy one at that.
I've also had the feeling he lives at home with his parent's, although it's still to be proven.
If you've seen him on camera in his house, he definitely lives at home with his elderly parents. It's like Mrs Bucket's house in there, it's all ornaments, plastic covered furniture and chintz.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m not sure if anybody has mentioned it in here or i’ve missed it. Did anybody see the elpha drama from pride? Elpha sat threatening to punch that natasha in the face if she seen her so natasha confronted her 👏👏👏👏🤣That lass causes her own s & never expects to be confronted face to face. And using the “she’s old enough to by my mam i’m only 20” 🤦🏻‍♀️What’s got to do with it? If someone’s an arsehole i’d call you an arsehole even if ya 7 (kinda joking kinda not)

Medusa

If you've seen him on camera in his house, he definitely lives at home with his elderly parents. It's like Mrs Bucket's house in there, it's all ornaments, plastic covered furniture and chintz.
I seen him in the kitchen and from what I could see, It did look outdated and in need of a touch up. I don't judge anyone's living conditions (unless they live in utter filth) but that kitchen gave me older people vibes.
It definitely wasn't a 24 year old interior designer kinda feel. More like my parents are hiding upstairs, watching TV while their delboy of a son tries to act a cool dude, and failing miserably at it vibe. 😭

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m not sure if anybody has mentioned it in here or i’ve missed it. Did anybody see the elpha drama from pride? Elpha sat threatening to punch that natasha in the face if she seen her so natasha confronted her 👏👏👏👏🤣That lass causes her own s & never expects to be confronted face to face. And using the “she’s old enough to by my mam i’m only 20” 🤦🏻‍♀️What’s got to do with it? If someone’s an arsehole i’d call you an arsehole even if ya 7 (kinda joking kinda not)
That was funny 😂 not so big and clever when the screens not there. Elphaba was shook