Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
This type of behaviour fascinates me across the whole TT platform.
Whenever there is wrongdoing regardless of the creator, there's always someone who will vehemently back their corner and paint them as a Saint so convincingly, that it sounds like they even believe it themselves. A stranger. From the Internet.
The paranoid conspiracy theorist in me automatically thinks just what exactly have they got on you? But again, why would you tell your deepest and darkest TO A STRANGER. ON THE INTERNET.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
This type of behaviour fascinates me across the whole TT platform.
Whenever there is wrongdoing regardless of the creator, there's always someone who will vehemently back their corner and paint them as a Saint so convincingly, that it sounds like they even believe it themselves. A stranger. From the Internet.
The paranoid conspiracy theorist in me automatically thinks just what exactly have they got on you? But again, why would you tell your deepest and darkest TO A STRANGER. ON THE INTERNET.

I feel like we’d be friends 🫣 it fascinates me too. I can’t imagine being prepared to die on a hill for someone from tiktok. Like are you actually ok?

It’s just such bizarre behaviour to me.