Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Haha I went in and was like ey what’s going on here.

She said she wasn’t coming for me and just said she wouldn’t have gone about it the way I did.

Great fantastic, we are different people. If Angie thinks it’s okay to s someone’s looks then she can expect it back. The difference is, I’d never come for someone’s looks to initiate an argument. And I didn’t technically come for her looks, I called her Elle McPherson 🤣
She’s a fing hypocrite! 🤣 it’s a shame she hates people bringing up other peoples looks! Is that because she looks like jabba? funny how she didn’t mention angie or Pearl or any of the rest of the vile fs who constantly bully people!
All scouse slayer wants is to be friends with the clique! She’s desperate! One min she’s slating red the next she’s apologising. she’s a pussy! She wants to be like papa blaze but miss red is a bully and would never have someone as unpopular as her in the crew 🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
did you try poppers and going slowly? you can't just bulldoze his lady garden
I really think this could be your usp, different straps to match your makeup looks - EQ sells her lovely tasting cleaning products while doing FYP, theres no reason you couldn't get a deal with lovehoney
😬😬😬😬😬Not for sexual purposes, i’m a “pull me nightie down when your finished ” kind of woman now 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5912.jpeg
    IMG_5912.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 19

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie " I built my platform on my own"

Actually Angela I have watched you for a long time, and before you claimed to have had sex with your dog on Tyrones live you actually only ever had a handful of people in your lives watching you fall off your chair every night. So you built your "platform" from Tyrones clout....

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok