Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Alfie has got some massive juicy tits! I’m kinda jealous!
4D30022F-9F0E-45FB-855D-CE88E910CCF9.jpeg
Animated GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I am thinking Shiela is in danger now, I have convinced myself, she leaves a note four weeks ago and not been mentioned since, how many films have we seen with this type of storyline, She is a missing person at this point, Flange has fraudulenty changed the will so her sister doesn't get half-the house or any moneyOR Shiela has emigrated to china, had enough of flanges smelly antics, thought do this am off 🤔 🤔

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I am thinking Shiela is in danger now, I have convinced myself, she leaves a note four weeks ago and not been mentioned since, how many films have we seen with this type of storyline, She is a missing person at this point, Flange has fraudulenty changed the will so her sister doesn't get half-the house or any moneyOR Shiela has emigrated to china, had enough of flanges smelly antics, thought do this am off 🤔 🤔
Sheila is blatantly the Queen of troll and has gone direct to TikTok China HQ to have Flanges accounts taken down.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Feb 29, 2024
The News Papers will be coming in here 🤣🤣