Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
i see false pretense. a butter wouldn't melt attitude beginning the inevitable melting, which attracts other life to feast upon her.
Happy Modern Art GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Definitely, she portrays herself as peachy-keen and butter wouldn't melt yet if you watch her for longer than a minute you will see her mask slip when she starts ranting about people she thinks are 'undeserving' - her entitlement reveals itself and she becomes the polar opposite of what she tries to act like because it's very difficult to keep up that act.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
You sound like you know the tea, please share?
I only know as much as her jumping in mrs doubtfires for the mini exposure on him
I don't really watch them anymore, but know that G often says something absolutely disgusting about one of her friend group, fronts it with "it's just an app - I couldn't give a do about any of you." and ends up crawling back or climbing in with another group who she previously was dead against.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ohhh Mrs D. I'm so sorry to hear you're not as full as energy as you'd like, but glad you have a date for a well needed top-up of the red stuff!
Sending lots of love 🥰💛
Thank you my dear, loads of love to you too 😍 the waiting lists are atrocious for the NHS sadly and he quoted me 6 weeks minimum at first. I would be at blood transfusion need by then and so he was able to squeeze me into a different hospital to the one I normally go to 😮‍💨

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Thank you my dear, loads of love to you too 😍 the waiting lists are atrocious for the NHS sadly and he quoted me 6 weeks minimum at first. I would be at blood transfusion need by then and so he was able to squeeze me into a different hospital to the one I normally go to 😮‍💨
Bless you, I'm glad he's managed to get you in somewhere and you have some time to get your head around it being somewhere different.
I've lived in Yorkshire for 2 years now and had treatment in 3 different hospitals since, due to the pressures the NHS is under.
You'll be bouncing off the walls in no time 🤗🥰💛

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You will be dancing about with that vacuum cleaner in no time ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Bless you, I'm glad he's managed to get you in somewhere and you have some time to get your head around it being somewhere different.
I've lived in Yorkshire for 2 years now and had treatment in 3 different hospitals since, due to the pressures the NHS is under.
You'll be bouncing off the walls in no time 🤗🥰💛
Aww thanks poppet 🫂 it’s shocking isn’t it luv! Here’s hoping that Labour can save it because without getting too into politics, the Tories have all but tried to kill the NHS 😔