Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What’s happening with Sheila 👀
She’s under the patio
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
No, in fairness I didn’t. See CLA and anything to do with her, I just don’t care, I don’t get it, I don’t know why anyone watches her or why anyone wants to chill with her. She’s a bad egg. I think this is slightly different to the Georgia situation though
I don't and this is just another example of the double standards on the app. Pearl and Angie have both said awful things, but I think CLA trumps them when it comes to the bit

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm sure she's mixed that story up for her own benefit. Wasn't that when the door was knocked in, the police called her Mom who told them to get Anne over until she could get back, because Angie wasn't allowed to stay by herself? And after a while they started talking about how pissed off they were with Angie's behaviour and tiktok, and it was at that point they started joking about offing her.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I don't and this is just another example of the double standards on the app. Pearl and Angie have both said awful things, but I think CLA trumps them when it comes to the bit
I think for me it’s more personal with pearl and Angie because it’s been directed at me. CLA is just as bad and I’m always saying they’re in the same category as CLA and all the other wronguns on there. But I’m not gonna be in a box with CLA arguing am I, because she doesn’t do all that but given the chance yes I would call her out.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Matts account was thericksta777 not delusive ricksta, everyone just assumed it was him. Matts a prick & a s troll but I've never seen him being racist tbh.

I can’t stand Matt either but agree with this. If you listen to clip whoever is under the delusive Ricksta account says, in their own voice first something along the lines of “this is all playground stuff”…then goes on to play the racist audio. It’s not like TikTok has the best history of voice IDs but the very first bit doesn’t sound like Matt to me.

That being said ultimately don’t do around and be a s troll on fake creators accounts and maybe this s wouldn’t be sliding downwards on you.