Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I think for me it’s more personal with pearl and Angie because it’s been directed at me. CLA is just as bad and I’m always saying they’re in the same category as CLA and all the other wronguns on there. But I’m not gonna be in a box with CLA arguing am I, because she doesn’t do all that but given the chance yes I would call her out.
But U still mod for a wee man who gifts and hangs out with a racist, homophobic transphobic aul trout

Feb 29, 2024
She's set this up as she'll pull a load of videso up more then I pull my knickers up!!
I'm sure she's mixed that story up for her own benefit. Wasn't that when the door was knocked in, the police called her Mom who told them to get Anne over until she could get back, because Angie wasn't allowed to stay by herself? And after a while they started talking about how pissed off they were with Angie's behaviour and tiktok, and it was at that point they started joking about offing her.
Yes it was just to woman having a joke

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm sure she's mixed that story up for her own benefit. Wasn't that when the door was knocked in, the police called her Mom who told them to get Anne over until she could get back, because Angie wasn't allowed to stay by herself? And after a while they started talking about how pissed off they were with Angie's behaviour and tiktok, and it was at that point they started joking about offing her.
She also said it was 4 weeks ago. It happened April 27th. Another example of Angie's magical sense of time. 🤣

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Who is Canadian Angie ranting about? She’s saying someone was “talking about their tumours for 8 hours a day” in her discord and gone on a huge rant