Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Fypteapot

May 22, 2024
Canada
Canadian Angie pure obsession with cc and thinking she is some kind of detective and wanting to try and out every member of cc because she has convinced herself everyone in here is plm is starting to look like a mental health problem at this point. If I have to hear another one of her rants about cc and judas and miss baguette I'm gonna flush my own fing head. Every fing day it's all she talks about and acts like she's some kind of detective when it's everyone else that has to tell her the same info over and over again because she's an actual knob. Now the only ones iv liked are fing gone from there and Im stuck with sleep disorder smoker mom kayles and a couple of granny's. She unfollowed eq and has thrown eq away and now has no creators to back her what so ever. do MY LIFE SHES A MORON. Wet wipe at it's finest. The simple fact that I was told this morning that fin teapot went in at her last night telling her about how bad demi is and she ignores it and turns abound and yells at teapot becasue eq used one of her vids and said thank you my friend teapot . Thank do I missed out on that s show last night. The s never ends and this stupid t is now aligned with ex plm members and yet wants to out cc becasue we are apparently ex plm ... make it make since .. she doesn't live here in the uk yet she is trying so hard to be involved she is putting herself in plm s that she didn't know what it was to begin with until fing tiny tony said cc is plm ... do off wet wipe angie
Now way her have another day of yelling at all of us trying to figure out who's the mole again... We will all have to send another full round of our ids and jobs just to be in there again .. done my rant on to flush my head before Canada's finest wakes up .
Just finding out now that after I left the discord and unfollowed her peacefully that she apparently went live and slagged me off. Would you or anyone happen to have a recording .. I was gonna do this like an adult but if that's true I'll let it all out here , tea will be spilt everywhere.

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Just finding out now that after I left the discord and unfollowed her peacefully that she apparently went live and slagged me off. Would you or anyone happen to have a recording .. I was gonna do this like an adult but if that's true I'll let it all out here , tea will be spilt everywhere.
Oh yes she really don’t like you. I don’t have a recording. Hopefully someone have it. She is one vindictive crazy goose that one.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She can't use a shower without a seat but doesn't have a seat and dances like she wants to shag half of the web whilst in it on live 😬
i've been around a few people that claim pip for different reasons, i doubt they could even sit cross legged on the floor for hours at a time and dance at will, or slump drunkenly on a live on the floor for hours. the idea she can't shower without a seat has to be a lie as we've seen her jump up for takeaways etc

MissCakePop

Jun 29, 2024
Trapped in a K hole since the 80's
Oh, Teapot. Lets join forces, shall we?
come with me and youll be gene wilder GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
i'm curious.... she asked for id's?

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
She went live this afternoon uk time and was bitching about you and someone called Irish saying you’re both PLM