Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
CanAng if you're reading here
Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC
NEWS FLASH..IVE NEVER WATCHED HER!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What I find interesting is Can Ange said last night (early hours of the morning) that she deliberately went places she knew she shouldn't be just to be spoken about - just to see what we would write.

Clearly she is desperate for attention if she's doing things like that - to do things that potentially further tarnish your image (bearing in mind you have a constant digital footprint) is utterly reckless to say the least.

Also she spoke about how we (cc) 'hide' behind fake accounts and spend  all day online - how we're everywhere - that we twist things and lie.
We post the things that 'creators' say, the words from their own mouths - it isn't lies if it's direct quotes and it can't be twisted if it was what those 'creators' actually said.
We observe them and our opinions of them are formed from what we see/hear in terms of body language and speech.
I don't think any one of us is online  all day and I am certainly not.
It might appear that we are everywhere however, that could be said for others who aren't cc.

When she was ranting she was coming off as very paranoid, it was actually quite concerning.

Also @Miss Baguette 🥖 apparently you have sexual issues according to Can Ange 😬

Jul 2, 2024
paris
What I find interesting is Can Ange said last night (early hours of the morning) that she deliberately went places she knew she shouldn't be just to be spoken about - just to see what we would write.

Clearly she is desperate for attention if she's doing things like that - to do things that potentially further tarnish your image (bearing in mind you have a constant digital footprint) is utterly reckless to say the least.

Also she spoke about how we (cc) 'hide' behind fake accounts and spend  all day online - how we're everywhere - that we twist things and lie.
We post the things that 'creators' say, the words from their own mouths - it isn't lies if it's direct quotes and it can't be twisted if it was what those 'creators' actually said.
We observe them and our opinions of them are formed from what we see/hear in terms of body language and speech.
I don't think any one of us is online  all day and I am certainly not.
It might appear that we are everywhere however, that could be said for others who aren't cc.

When she was ranting she was coming off as very paranoid, it was actually quite concerning.

Also @Miss Baguette 🥖 apparently you have sexual issues according to Can Ange 😬
Her paranoia is so severe and sick, you have no idea. She is also extremely lonely and desperate for attention. We might be playing into it. She really is nobody. She has her asskissers, the chain smoking Kayles and some other rejects. But that’s it. Everyone else is gone. Her lives are usually just the “ooooooh” as her attention span is smaller than her dick, and she has the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient. She is also obsessed with cc.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Her paranoia is so severe and sick, you have no idea. She is also extremely lonely and desperate for attention. We might be playing into it. She really is nobody. She has her asskissers, the chain smoking Kayles and some other rejects. But that’s it. Everyone else is gone. Her lives are usually just the “ooooooh” as her attention span is smaller than her dick, and she has the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient. She is also obsessed with cc.
We do nothing different to what she does. ‘Hide’ behind an anon account, some of us go live so what’s her point? Infact there are differences!
We don’t have a discord, we aren’t in with plm members, we don’t purposely do things so others talk about us, we don’t constantly get fixated on one subject and obsess over it for weeks on end! This woman is a sandwich short of a picnic and stay over her end of the pond!

Jul 2, 2024
paris
We do nothing different to what she does. ‘Hide’ behind an anon account, some of us go live so what’s her point? Infact there are differences!
We don’t have a discord, we aren’t in with plm members, we don’t purposely do things so others talk about us, we don’t constantly get fixated on one subject and obsess over it for weeks on end! This woman is a sandwich short of a picnic and stay over her end of the pond!
Agree!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth