Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Morning sugarplums 🤎 I hope you’re all well. I see you’ve been busy bee’s! I’ll be back tomorrow I think but I just wanted to drop in and say a couple of things

Cal. You little t liar. You want me to tell people why we blocked you. Because you threatened Judas because you think she’s topgirl. You said you were going to cut her throat and kill her baby.

You also DMd and threatened our Mrs D. You hounded her. You disgust me you rat bastard. I’ll happily tell every t. We owe you do all.

Actually CA. Kayles asked me to pass on a message from you to the thread. With me being on a break I passed the message to ELM.

Right. I’m off to sit in the garden. I’m making friends with a fox. I’ve named him Rambo 🤎

Lots of love and I’ll reply to messages tomorrow. Thank you all for thinking of me 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Morning sugarplums 🤎 I hope you’re all well. I see you’ve been busy bee’s! I’ll be back tomorrow I think but I just wanted to drop in and say a couple of things

Cal. You little t liar. You want me to tell people why we blocked you. Because you threatened Judas because you think she’s topgirl. You said you were going to cut her throat and kill her baby.

You also DMd and threatened our Mrs D. You hounded her. You disgust me you rat bastard. I’ll happily tell every t. We owe you do all.

Actually CA. Kayles asked me to pass on a message from you to the thread. With me being on a break I passed the message to ELM.

Right. I’m off to sit in the garden. I’m making friends with a fox. I’ve named him Rambo 🤎

Lots of love and I’ll reply to messages tomorrow. Thank you all for thinking of me 🤎
fox GIF

Nov 10, 2023

🤎🤎🤎
Sassy Fox GIF

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
This is hilarious.... CA has blocked me (and probably most here at this stage). Does she not realise we can still see her lives 🙈 fing hell.
I am super excited for me to be outed. She's got her plm freak friends telling her who we all are... I can't wait to see who I am 🤣🤣🤣
On TT I'm literally no one! I'm no one on my main and I'm no one on this account. I've never been live, never gifted and barely know WTF discord is!! So good luck with that 😫
As for Cal - he's a fing dickhead! Goes into lives with blaring music fing and blinding like a maniac . I rarely understand WTF hes saying. He's a complete t!! Waving his arse to 13+ year olds!
Lovely company you keep CA!
Between Cal,your cousin Tony, and your pals in plm -your in great hands there 🤣🤣🤣
You absolute weirdo 😂