Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Bit of a dull afternoon, 10 faced Tony giving dietary advice to J is the best TT has to offer?
Where is everyone? Scrapping at the polling stations?
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

ason

Mar 28, 2024
south yorkshire
Why do I feel like you're Johnny 😏😂
Probably is Johnny or one of the hartlfool lot there just as bad talking about kids constantly and now that rachel wakefiled and her man involved they bascailly the new three letter word group always talking and posting kids all need there devices checked

TonysEyebrow

Jun 8, 2024
TONYSbrow
Probably is Johnny or one of the hartlfool lot there just as bad talking about kids constantly and now that rachel wakefiled and her man involved they bascailly the new three letter word group always talking and posting kids all need there devices checked
Maddie and annie are the worst ones from the inbred place. Rachel is the worst wakefield her and her man doxed hartlepool kids and admitted on live to that wrongun sausage 2 days ago

TonysEyebrow

Jun 8, 2024
TONYSbrow
Kimmy was mates with Daniella the trans one who was stung by hunters! They tried to meet kids and buy them alcohol and take them back to a flat!
Wow did kim try to meet them aswell.. the whole wakefield family are wrongens kim is strange but rachel wakefield is the biggest wrrongen in the family

ason

Mar 28, 2024
south yorkshire
The wakefields got doxed by johnny years ago and they end up working with him and hartlepool lot in servers with alex westgarth who created the 3 letter group wrongenshows they all

The wakefields got doxed by johnny years ago and they end up working with him and hartlepool lot in servers with alex westgarth who created the 3 letter group wrongens
Oh someone else said that I heard that wakefileds man saying he will dox kids and say it with chest very disturbing thing to say the whole family are obviously the same they belong with Johnny's lot then kid doxers and seem to be part of the set me up when they do the worst that kid used to have kids on her lives back last year and sit with a preditor