Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

mariokart

Mar 16, 2024
Sheffield
Oh someone else said that I heard that wakefileds man saying he will dox kids and say it with chest very disturbing thing to say the whole family are obviously the same they belong with Johnny's lot then kid doxers and seem to be part of the set me up when they do the worst that kid used to have kids on her lives back last year and sit with a preditor
Ye they said it on a live on clapper 2 days ago rachel wakefield man he called stevo think real name stephen he needs to be outed another wrongen like johnny

ason

Mar 28, 2024
south yorkshire
Yes thats the one daniella. Mariah wakefield also got her kid took off her for neglect the whole family are sick and twisted
Yeah she did I remember that she showed her paper showing neglect or summit
Maddie and annie are the worst ones from the inbred place. Rachel is the worst wakefield her and her man doxed hartlepool kids and admitted on live to that wrongun sausage 2 days ago
Yeah I've heard that maddie and Annie say some vile stuff about children they all sit with scottish johnnie so no surprise that rachel was trying to scam money of some Scottish girl and the other sister was also talking about children they all part of the new three letter word group .2

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So many new people 👀
oh my gosh there's so many lauren conrad GIF by The Hills