Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I joined tiktok to Angie showering with her clothes on, this is eye assault.
All That Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Yeah it doesn’t affect me like it did the first time, but if a real account is going to sit and say it I’ll put them on blast every time because that’s wild

The thing is what is putting them on blast doing? Real account, troll account - the only reason they are doing it is to get a rise out of you. It’s not like putting them on blast is stopping them or affecting them. It’s affecting you. The only way you stand any chance of getting to those doing it is depriving them of what they want - attention / a reaction

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
The thing is what is putting them on blast doing? Real account, troll account - the only reason they are doing it is to get a rise out of you. It’s not like putting them on blast is stopping them or affecting them. It’s affecting you. The only way you stand any chance of getting to those doing it is depriving them of what they want - attention / a reaction
This is true. I can be so reactive at times. And I think no reaction is probably always best it’s just so hard to not kick off 🤣

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This wrinkly old tart behaving like this at the big age of 49 🙄 can you imagine? She’s a disgrace and I don’t blame Sheila (although she’s a racist t too) for wanting to 💀her and burn it.. she’s rancid
Ps. That one random tooth half a mile back from her others triggers me

Attachments

• IMG_7947.jpeg
    IMG_7947.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 10