Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Me and my kids are really disappointed in my mum. She voted for Reform ๐Ÿคข. Sheโ€™s got weirdly a little racist in her old age. My dad will be turning in his grave.
Oh no! My sister and her partner and myself all voted labour. ๐Ÿคžunfortunately there are the few blindsided by these false narratives of the politics and who are easily swayed

P.s i did say we never spoke about who we vote for in our family but couldnt give a s when the whole of TT is full of racist reform idiots... needed to ensure i dont have to disown my own sister๐Ÿคฃ

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Would it piss people off if I said Keir Starmer is just a Tory in a red tie ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dont you fing dare judas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃyou have enough s with people already
Amy Schumer Reaction GIF by HULU

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh no! My sister and her partner and myself all voted labour. ๐Ÿคžunfortunately there are the few blindsided by these false narratives of the politics and who are easily swayed

P.s i did say we never spoke about who we vote for in our family but couldnt give a s when the whole of TT is full of racist reform idiots... needed to ensure i dont have to disown my own sister๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah she was really sheepish about telling us, which makes me think that she knew exactly what they are all about. Sheโ€™s just changed massively since my dad died. โ˜น๏ธ We have to vote tactically down here, as itโ€™s only Conservative or Liberal Democratโ€™s that get the chance to gain the seat. Been like that since I was little.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Emz is still rambling on about buying Sheila a washing machine. I donโ€™t think Sheila even knows how much her daughter has earned from TikTok. She got ten grand just from the weeklyโ€™s that time against Alex. Angie is a tight wad b who wastes all her money on x3 takeaway deliveries per day and gallons of red wine. She throws her mum half eaten left overs. Sheโ€™s disgusting.