Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Is that Ricksta on the phone?
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global
I just came over to ask the same 🍿

No party is a good one but Tories lost mine when they said they wanted single parents to work more hours and to just "go back to work" πŸ‘‹πŸΌ. Reform im just not a racist or homophobic and the other parties is just a waste of a vote so lets see what labour do
Voted for neither of the 3, have never and would never vote Tory. I also don't believe in wasted votes. Women didn't fight for my right to vote just for me to use it on who the majority think is right. I believe as long as someone votes it's never wasted.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Voted for neither of the 3, have never and would never vote Tory. I also don't believe in wasted votes. Women didn't fight for my right to vote just for me to use it on who the majority think is right. I believe as long as someone votes it's never wasted.
Im gonna shush! You scare me but its out of love🀣
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Tbh I also just looked at the local MPs in my area and what they wanted to achieve

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
No party is a good one but Tories lost mine when they said they wanted single parents to work more hours and to just "go back to work" πŸ‘‹πŸΌ. Reform im just not a racist or homophobic and the other parties is just a waste of a vote so lets see what labor do
I lent my vote to Labour, I’m a liberal really. I was swung when they came for single parents, disabled and every other minority group. Who says β€œwe want to understand what disabled people spend their money on” why?? For me I still pay prescriptions, I have extra utility bills being home especially in winter, I had to pay Β£175 for crutches that met my needs rather than NHS ones, that were inferior. I needed a new mattress to help me, had to buy many things for my home. That all said that’s just the tip of the iceberg for so many disabled people.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I totally get behind that! This is exactly what I taught my daughters. I always said, choose the party you want but please don’t waste that vote, that women died fighting for πŸ₯°πŸ₯°