Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hey everyone. Baguettes post is so close to 800 likes. If anyone hasn’t already, could you please give it a like and repost 🙏

How did I miss this 🙈

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Nov 10, 2023
Omg you’re a sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No way has it got so many likes!

Where the balls is this Angie exposure btw.
You’re smashing it. It’s well deserved.

I thought delulu was gonna be entertaining at first. But then she went back home meh.

I can’t believe that she told the pub people they were being racist because they wouldn’t serve her, as she didn’t have a reservation 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You’re smashing it. It’s well deserved.

I thought delulu was gonna be entertaining at first. But then she went back home meh.

I can’t believe that she told the pub people they were being racist because they wouldn’t serve her, as she didn’t have a reservation 🤦🏼‍♀️
i missed all of the Angie live :(

I’ve been doing a video about her live today and how disgusting she’s been. One of these days she’s going to be rude to someone like that and get a well deserved five knuckle shuffle and I’ll LAUGH and make endless edits.

Nov 10, 2023
i missed all of the Angie live :(

I’ve been doing a video about her live today and how disgusting she’s been. One of these days she’s going to be rude to someone like that and get a well deserved five knuckle shuffle and I’ll LAUGH and make endless edits.
She ranted at another place as well because they didn’t sell vegan/vegetarian food. She told them it was discrimination. I’ll see if I caught it now.