Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm just so baffled why anyone would pretend to be ill, they genuinely seem to desperately want something to be wrong with them, I can't get my head around it. Be grateful everything works and live your life because I'm betting the people who are genuinely ill would cherish even half an hour of being pain free.
Why waste so much time on pretending? Baffled.

Nov 10, 2023
Does anyone know what akis username was earlier when he got in that box. I left before then. I wanna block him on TikTok. I’m going through my followers list as well and having a cleanse

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ang is frothing at the gash over Wade Wilson, who brutally murdered two women and beat his ex to near death, not forgetting his Nazi tattoos on his face. This is funny content to them?

fing despicable.
It's weird behaviour, strange. Really disrespectful to the victims and their families, she's revolting

Feb 29, 2024
Morning guys ❤️💙 so Ruby was in hospital for her broken hip! Emzs been outed (will read up later) and Angie has 🤢 I've creaked my neck in bed 🥺 so Ruby can do off I want all the sympathy 🤣🤣🤣 Got my grandson for a few hrs this morning 🤗 apparently he's got a pair of crocs on! Well the s I used to get for having a pair from my daughters when they lived at home was unreal 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning guys ❤️💙 so Ruby was in hospital for her broken hip! Emzs been outed (will read up later) and Angie has 🤢 I've creaked my neck in bed 🥺 so Ruby can do off I want all the sympathy 🤣🤣🤣 Got my grandson for a few hrs this morning 🤗 apparently he's got a pair of crocs on! Well the s I used to get for having a pair from my daughters when they lived at home was unreal 🤣🤣🤣
they are trendy now, I have croc sliders 😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
You can have all the THERE, THERE’S today 🥰🥰🥰