Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hustle outing Emz was pure gold this morning
friends the s are not mine GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I miss the days when I could stay up late because now I missed all of last nights chaos.

Canā€™t believe that dirty t was sick on her bedroom floor again. Time for a trip to Dignitas, I think, Angie.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
Hustle outing Emz messages was the best thing ever. Good morning šŸŒ…

Why are they holding that manā€™s arms? They canā€™t do that. Iā€™m not pre pedo but these people do get things wrong. Why oh why donā€™t they give their evidence to the police šŸ˜’
I was just thinking the same while watching for 5 mins. If this guy is a paedophile, then yes - gather evidence and pass it on to the police. Live streaming civilians detaining him (physically even), showing his face without any legal convictions being sought prior, etc, is all just wrong to me. Best case scenario is still the worst, in that he's guilty but you've just fed any justice for any victims.

Incase you missed itā€¦.

IMG_2001.jpeg IMG_1998.jpeg IMG_1999.jpeg
I don't think I was awake enough when I first read these this morning. Just to clarify - this is Emz admitting to assaulting Markus and then coming up with a lie to cover up the assault on social media? Or have I got it entirely wrong?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I was just thinking the same while watching for 5 mins. If this guy is a paedophile, then yes - gather evidence and pass it on to the police. Live streaming civilians detaining him (physically even), showing his face without any legal convictions being sought prior, etc, is all just wrong to me. Best case scenario is still the worst, in that he's guilty but you've just fed any justice for any victims.
They are glory hunters, no need to go live and that luke a murdering thug and only Tony the hypocris, dressed in black what's all that about!!!