Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Trigger warning ⚠️
This just reminds me of when the fat rhino stung Shane Brannigan at his house. Shane is not a pred, she just had some beef with him and thought she was well ‘ard going to his yard and streaming it. She too went mob handed and masked up. As if no one would recognise a rhino in a fing gimp mask 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
The irony when the one who actually needs a sting doing on them is the t holding the camera.

Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
😍 They're gorgeous! These are my autumn/winter ones. I wish they didn't have the fleece in because I'd wear them all year! IMG_20240707_095623_edit_83251278067504.jpg
I love the bistro/work range as they don't have the holes in, so I can wear them year round without getting too much puddle water or snow getting in. I love the fleece ones, but I wear them so much the fleece just turns to s. 🤣 Now I just buy extra fluffy socks - cheaper to replace.

That tie dye pattern is the same as my previous ones. Miss them, but wore through the sole. Still have them just in case I work out how to fix them. 🤣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Happy Sunday CCers x at this point, due to the fery on this app, it seems we need to be awake 24/7 🫣 Angie’s live dropped for about 10 minutes and she was wrecked then. I thought there’s no way she’s coming back she’s probably fell asleep. Silly me.

Taking bets she goes live this morning making no reference of it whatsoever and the cult saying “todays not the day to try and hold her accountable as she’s hung over” which is code for tomorrow’s not the day and neither is the day after that. Basically don’t worry about it.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I love the bistro/work range as they don't have the holes in, so I can wear them year round without getting too much puddle water or snow getting in. I love the fleece ones, but I wear them so much the fleece just turns to s. 🤣 Now I just buy extra fluffy socks - cheaper to replace.

That tie dye pattern is the same as my previous ones. Miss them, but wore through the sole. Still have them just in case I work out how to fix them. 🤣
I love that you've kept them in case you work out how to fix them, a dedicated Crocs fan 🤣
When they were popular the first time round (2005ish?) I had a pair with removable fleece. My daughter hated them with a passion! She asked for some last year so I did a victory dance in my head 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Do you think some pedos get the idea that the best way for them to look like a moral citizen who couldn’t possibly be a pedo, is to undertake the role of actively seeking out and shaming/stinging other pedos and being a pedo hunter so they still get to read disgusting chats with minors but they publicly look like the good guy?

Just food for thought.
TONY

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I love that you've kept them in case you work out how to fix them, a dedicated Crocs fan 🤣
When they were popular the first time round (2005ish?) I had a pair with removable fleece. My daughter hated them with a passion! She asked for some last year so I did a victory dance in my head 🤣
🤣 I have a passionate hate for socks, so have been rocking the crocs for longer than I even know (probably not too long after they hit mainstream, tbh. I remember having some neon green ones in my 20's.).

Ah, the satisfaction is wonderful when a hater finally sees the light! 😂 😂 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Do you think some pedos get the idea that the best way for them to look like a moral citizen who couldn’t possibly be a pedo, is to undertake the role of actively seeking out and shaming/stinging other pedos and being a pedo hunter so they still get to read disgusting chats with minors but they publicly look like the good guy?

Just food for thought.
TONY
Yes,just the same as a lot of gay men try and act straight and are homophobic

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Just food for thought.
TONY
Excited Murder She Wrote GIF

Angies Spider

Jun 26, 2024
Angies Bedroom

Just food for thought.
TONY
MANY of the `pedo hunters` have dark secrets, some have even been outed as pedos. Most of them think it makes them golden citizens.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Just food for thought.
TONY
Yes 🙌🏻 absolutely 💯 remember Buzztex and his pedo mates…