Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I’m not being dramatic (or maybe I am) but the gaslighting from the Cult about Chippy is INSANE. Acting like they’ve got no idea why he’s acting unhinged today they’ve not even spoken on him. Ummmm pretty sure you did a big old segment about him last night 🤔

And don’t get me wrong he is giving Michael Douglas in Falling Down a bit but it’s not completely out of nowhere.
They call it reaction abuse (I think) I guess he's pissed off. I very rarely kick off but when I do I'm like a terrier 🤣 when I used to tell the kids off they used to tell me 'you lick your lips when your mad' and would giggle 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I see nothing much has changed 😭 angies still a prick, Dave Doran’s still a prick, people who call out the pricks end up being pricks, people who fall out with people decide to be pricks to them. Only thing that’s changed this week is that Aki has come back. At least he’s stated he’s not a nonce anymore and he’s been to troll rehab 😭 is there anything else I need catching up on?

Any new members in here I need to be questioning. I’m waiting for the day Chonky comes back under a different name 👹 I’ve not eaten any humans this week so I’m hungry for flesh and sinew
My favourite cannibal is back 🤎🤎🤎

The Woman horror GIF by Shudder

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I see nothing much has changed 😭 angies still a prick, Dave Doran’s still a prick, people who call out the pricks end up being pricks, people who fall out with people decide to be pricks to them. Only thing that’s changed this week is that Aki has come back. At least he’s stated he’s not a nonce anymore and he’s been to troll rehab 😭 is there anything else I need catching up on?

Any new members in here I need to be questioning. I’m waiting for the day Chonky comes back under a different name 👹 I’ve not eaten any humans this week so I’m hungry for flesh and sinew
Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

Feb 29, 2024
Potentially unpopular opinion here but when it comes to verbal sparring I believe in equal rights, equal fights.

If you sit there all day giving it out and it comes back to you why bring gender in to it?? “Ohhh ganging up on women” “How dare you speak to women like that”

How about don’t give it out if you can’t take it?
I seen a video of a woman spitting in a man's face and he floored her. I told my hubby that if I spit in a man's face I expect a bunch on the nose

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Hello poppet 😍🩵👹

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I seen a video of a woman spitting in a man's face and he floored her. I told my hubby that if I spit in a man's face I expect a bunch on the nose

I was raised this way - gender neutral 🤣 in my youthful days I would always walk away where possible and defuse, never lay hands first but if I stepped to you regardless of gender then I shouldn’t do so if I wasn’t prepared to receive it back.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Glad your out of jail x